• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ElfFootman

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

ElfFootman (Model)

ElfFootman (Model)

Level 5
I'd have to agree with ramza about the team colors. Anyways.. the model is great and definitely looks elven. The head although is the same of the dragonhawk rider.. but that doesn't matter. Also, i like how you gave it a hammer.. not many units in warcraft III have hammers as their weapons--creates viarety. Overall a great model 5/5.

Make some more of these man!,
BrownSnow

Level 6
Good looking model, unfortunately is really big.
It is right not many units wielding hammers, but IMO hammer is not weapon for elf - too heavy and rough.
In other hand, it is always good to see model with shield abnd defend animation:) I would like see this in weaponless version.