• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elemental Sword of Fire

First in a pack of six. Simply a footman's sword enchanted by fire. It is an attachment so good fore rpgs and i plan on using it in my upcoming rpg map, Lords of Chaos. Obviously makes sense to add fire damage in game.

Please vote up and +rep if you like and give credit if you use.

Keywords:
Fire, Sword, Firesword, Attach, Attachment, RPG, owenfitz
Contents

Elemental Sword of Fire (Model)

Reviews
16:35, 20th Oct 2012 Kwaliti: Useful.
These are pretty neat, but I really don't think it's worth spamming the model section with 6 models that are just a footman sword rip with various particle emitters added.

You should have just uploaded the particle emitters two-at-a-time.

Still, the emitters look neat, although the nature one looks more like poison.

I would suggest making a better handle and guard, but I'm guessing you don't know how to make models, only rip weapons and make particle emitters.

2/5. The emitters are well-done, but it's just a model rip. If you make your own handle, I'll raise all of the ratings. Heck, even if you just rip a handle from a different unit, such as magnataur's spear, and then use that as a handle for this, that will still be enough for me to raise it to a 3/5, but this sword has no handle, it's just the footman blade, with the flat plane of a guard placed onto it. Actually holding it, would cut your hand.