• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Element Survival! v1.06 *beta*

4 players must use the elements team up and defend the circle of power against waves of enemies, including flying and boss levels.

It features the most advanced GUI item system out there, allowing the player to equip certain items. Just as a heads up, you can equip infinite amounts of stat items but only two weapons (weapons are everything that says 'equippable item' or everything in the blacksmith except orbs.) To unequip items type "-unequip." Also, a list of all the recipes are located next to the blacksmiths.

Warcraft sn: Rabid_possumsex
Email: [email protected]

This map is protected.
Contents

Element Survival! v1.06 *beta* (Map)

Reviews
17:05, 8th Jul 2008 Rui: A defense / survival map, although the rushed items screwed it completely.

M

17:05, 8th Jul 2008
Rui:
A defense / survival map, although the rushed items screwed it completely.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Approved.

Review
[+]The game is net-friendly and does not seem to lag.
[+]You made a good use of effects, I guess.
[+/-]Element Survival's minimap image is somewhat appealing.
[+/-]The terrain was average, although it could have been better.
[-]I doubt all the imported material was necessary. Including the recolored skins and the music.
[-]Originality is not with this map, it's just another defense/survival map.
[-]Object Editor work seems to have been quickly done.
[-]Items that increase stats by 15 right away? When Attribute Bonus itself adds +5 stats?
Also, this map does not respect the number of players in it, it's impossible for two players to hold up the line against the creeps.
A very bad minus here.

Looks like the map was somewhat rushed without proper BETA testing and criticism.
My rating for Element Survival is 2/5 (Lacking). It is just another survival map with little features added to it.

If you have questions or complains, post in the Map Resource Moderation.
~Thank you for using the Hive Workshop