• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Element Icon Request +REPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
you didn't try to search through the icon section? :hohum:
Here's what i found there.
EarthWaterFireLight
icons_13001_btn.jpg
icons_12988_btn.jpg
icons_12978_btn.jpg
icons_687_btn.jpg
LinkLinkLinkLink
BTNHydroPumpBTNArticBlastBTNWaterTornadoBTNWaterLance
icons_11466_btn.jpg
icons_7187_btn.jpg
icons_9375_btn.jpg
icons_11956_btn.jpg
LinkLinkLinkLink

Level 6
you didn't try to search through the icon section? :hohum:
Here's what i found there.
EarthWaterFireLight
icons_13001_btn.jpg
icons_12988_btn.jpg
icons_12978_btn.jpg
icons_687_btn.jpg
LinkLinkLinkLink
BTNHydroPumpBTNArticBlastBTNWaterTornadoBTNWaterLance
icons_11466_btn.jpg
icons_7187_btn.jpg
icons_9375_btn.jpg
icons_11956_btn.jpg
LinkLinkLinkLink

Actually I did, and found all these icons. I, however, REALLY dislike the Earth & Snake shield a lot which is why I asked. I still decided to use it anyway.
As for the water ones, I found all of them except the Arctic Blast one. It's not too bad, but I would much rather have the Water Lance one facing the same way as the Firebolt icon and with only one water lance.

Level 6
Since i've been thinking of making resources as well, perhaps i will try to do your requests. but i can't promise the time though. i'll inform you when i DO made the icons. =)

Thanks a lot but I decided to use the Shields icon anyway. I could still use the Water Blast icon though, and also an Earth Throw icon. Kinda like the Hurl boulder one, but with no background (to make it look more like Fire Bolt icon) and with vines & roots coming from the boulder (I'm making a spell that throws a projectile that entangles the target with roots upon contact).

Status
Not open for further replies.