• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

EgyptionTomb

A model that is NOT supposed to be a large building. It is meant more as a farm type thing.

Give credits blah blah...

NOTICE: This has NO windows. BECAUSE! It is a tomb. Not a temple.

UPDATED: Fixed.

Keywords:
egypt
Contents

EgyptionTomb (Model)

Reviews
21:09, 31st Oct 2008 Pyritie: What's that big black thing? It looks ugly. Also your death and birth anims need to be nonlooping. 7th Nov 2008 Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

21:09, 31st Oct 2008
Pyritie: What's that big black thing? It looks ugly. Also your death and birth anims need to be nonlooping.

7th Nov 2008
Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

Level 35
A few more decorations would do well. I suggest you add more of those runes to the texture. And make the door bigger or remove it. I don't think a door is needed on a tomb, but if it is, I don't think people would prefer walking trough it.

Level 31
Why delete? It stil can be used well as a doodad. It reminds me that things you find in Morrowind's tombs :)

Lol it does look like something from Morrowind. But I am concerned that it will not get approved. Ok. I will leave it. But, if the model mod does anything picky nicky, I don't think this model would be worth the trouble. So, we will see what the mods think.

Level 31
Guys, this model is a failure to me. I do not intend to improve it beyond an approve-able state. The only reason it is not deleted is because you guys didn't want me to. Sorry if this is dissapointing.

And, Py, of course it looks funny. And is ugly. It's a decay mesh. I dispatched a complaint to you. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the model. It is a model: 1. That can be used. 2. Works.

What else does it need? Just because in your opinion a mesh looks 'funny', has NO bearing at all on the model. No offense. I am just complaining that you are not being very serious with your critique. And, I will fix the loops.

Thank you for you time though.

And, Py, of course it looks funny. And is ugly. It's a decay mesh. I dispatched a complaint to you. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the model. It is a model: 1. That can be used. 2. Works.

What else does it need? Just because in your opinion a mesh looks 'funny', has NO bearing at all on the model. No offense. I am just complaining that you are not being very serious with your critique. And, I will fix the loops.

Thank you for you time though.

lol :p

It's a bit big to be a decay mesh, but meh. Doesn't really matter all that much.

Level 5
Very nice! Just work on the details a bit more, like smoothing things out and stuff if thats possible. Else I think it's very original and I haven't really seen much egyptian models around, so 4/5 :D

Level 4
love it

LOVE IT ALL!

4/5 because of the black spot on each side. Dont know what's that ?
but anyway, a good model, good job mr bob:cute:

Level 4
warcraft 3 viewer

Nah i said when you open it on wc3 viewer, it appear 2 big spot on each side. But in warcraft 3 (the game and editor) its all perfect. sorry if i made you mad.. :sad:

anyway, you are a good modeler, i used it on my map, ARC OF MAGIC:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.