Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Egyptian Kael

Submitted by Draconix
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
That what kael will turn into when he meets Arthas the lich king.
Mostly a freehand.
check is out plz, and dun forget to rate. Another advise: I'm not sure the screenshot shows clearly that it's ment to be a mummy. In game or in the viewer you will see it better.

Keywords:
dark, evil, egyptian, egypt, kael, blood, mage
Contents

Egyptian Kael (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Could've been alot better, but there is a giant lack of shading
  1. THE_END: Could've been alot better, but there is a giant lack of shading

2. Juice_F

Juice_F

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    some of the colors does'nt go well with eachother.
    The plates on his leg and arms is'nt good, the arms is just recolor and you have forgot to change the plate on his throat, but the face and hair is okay, eyes could have been better.

3. aarkshark

aarkshark

Resources:
    Resources:
    looks cool, could of done better, and is on a mostly used modle. So maximum 5 - 2 + 1 = 4

4. Wormskull

Wormskull

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    nothing really goes with each other, you should try to pick on a theme and stick to it. the bandages on his body needs shading, and the body on his face ( i dont know what method you used ) really needs to be fixed. his hairs looks rather stupid, but they're a recolor anyway. the red triangle above his head is annoying. try to make everything blended together and try to find an harmony

5. pikknick

pikknick

Resources:
    Resources:
    what is this? zombie? sphinx? foro statue? i am not sure what u see in the egyptian world? but i dont see this :p never seen a combination between zombie, sphinx and a egyptian faro statue... face looks nice...

-Pikknick-