• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eeve TD Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
So I played Eeve TD a couple of weeks ago and noticed a couple of things not working quite right, I'm assuming this is due to warcraft being a higher version than the map was originally intended for

The main thing I noticed is that you could purchase more element points than usual, this would normally be locked by a research/unit requirement but that seemed bugged. The same kind of thing was that with the dual element towers we could purchase various types even though we didn't have the 3 elemental points in each (again these would be locked by researches/unit requirements)

Not sure if there was anything else but this is all that I noticed

I was just wondering if anyone else had come across these issues if anyone has replayed the map? And if so if anyone has attempted to fix them? I did have a look but the map is protected so no luck in fixing it myself (although I would've loved to see the triggers behind it). Obviously this is unlikely and only relevant to people who are familar with the map, but I thought I would give it an ask as this was one of my favourites back in the day and still is one of my favourite TD's

Status
Not open for further replies.