• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Editing the Pillage ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Alright, I have this awesome idea for an ability. I'm trying to edit the Pillage ability so every hit gives you gold. The thing is, I don't wanna resort to triggers. If I need to, OK. I made pillage into a hero ability. I need to know what the Accumilition step is, and Salvage cost.

Level 2
Alright scratch that, I just figured it out. I have a different problem now. Well, not really. I wanna know if there's an ability for increased range.

Level 4
Yep

Poop's right.. if you make an upgrade of long rifles that will work, there's ALSO another way :)

-Create a new ability (doesn't matter what it is) but make sure it does nothing. And use a trigger for it! Here's the trigger if the name of the ability is Long Rifle

Event - hero Learns an Ability

Condition - Ability Equal to Long Rifle
-Level of long Rifle equal to level 1

Action - Set triggering unit's attack range to [whatever]

Level 10
Re: Yep

RabbidWolf said:
Poop's right.. if you make an upgrade of long rifles that will work, there's ALSO another way :)

-Create a new ability (doesn't matter what it is) but make sure it does nothing. And use a trigger for it! Here's the trigger if the name of the ability is Long Rifle

Event - hero Learns an Ability

Condition - Ability Equal to Long Rifle
-Level of long Rifle equal to level 1

Action - Set triggering unit's attack range to [whatever]

is that for WEU or WE?

Status
Not open for further replies.