• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

editing a tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Since this is my first post here let me start by saying hello.

To business then...I am wanting to edit a tower (of any race) to have the flies animation swirling about it and to change its attack animation to, if at all possible, the swarm of flies attacking the target. If this is possible (or even half possible) I would love to know how. If not, thanks for you time anyway. Cheers.

Level 2
You could go into Objekt Manager and make the tower as a Custom Unit (Create Custom Unit) and then change the Projektile to Swarm or something else.

Level 5
You could probably attach flies through the use of buffs, if you want it to look really smooth when attacking (the actual swarm around the tower moving in to attack) you'll have to use triggers though. If you don't want it to be as smooth you could just change the projectile and it will fire flies while the original ones stays.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Use the spell called "Sphere" as a base, edit it so it says there is only one attachment point. then enter the attachment point as "Head" then give the spell to the tower, that will create the flies over it. Next edit the tower's projectile to the flies model. That should all work.

Status
Not open for further replies.