• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Edit this Model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi this is my first post... and request..
i search model of Cerberus and i found this model,but this model is not correct,Cerberus has a snake-like tail.
attachment.php

I ask is that you change the dog's tail by a snake, I can't find good skins for the snake.. a black snake would be perfect.
Dibujo-6.jpg

Edit:This is CERBERUS
x1pc_jqddVOWRk1eyp8ONiRfws-GAp5qSwDISpUnUVVGNZGqzvJBPBwnkdmMs0JNeR8UjtRodE5081ds3MCa1PS9CYX4biJmVQk_DouBQIEVx3JPtK1pPDpMc291sKybNxlQBGFaXuwUgM

Attachments

• Spiritwolf.mdx
    195.3 KB · Views: 183
  • Cerbero.JPG
    Cerbero.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 4,415
Level 19
oh my god who will care if cerberus does not have a snake tail oO
in harry potter and disney's hercules it didn't have a snake tail and nobody whined about it

do you know how hard it is to make a snake?
every single movement has to be animated!

anyway you will never finish your map or it will be so bad that your dog not having a snake till will be your smallest problem (sorry but usually it is like that and you didn't even show us what you need it for)

Level 2
There are many vercion of Cerberus, the Disney version is very bad if you look at the story has many errors. perhaps they can not take the model of the serpent ward add to this model and to change the skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.