• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Easy request (I think); Use edited grunt skin for custom model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hey Hives,

I'm using this model and this skin for my campaign.

Now the problem is that the custom model is using the old Grunt skin. It would be great if someone could edit the custom model's skin, by using the same style Estar uses for its Grunt skin. The skin color/detail and boots especially.

Estar hasn't been online since 2005, and Tauer won't respond to the PM I sent (3 days ago). Maybe one of you can do it?

Level 11
You can do it your self , Just:
1. Use / dowload MPQ Manager and extract a undead skin from wc3.mpq i think'
2. Open with photoshop and edit
3. Use BLPLap / Dowload it and turn the .tga file into .blp
4. Import into map and use the path you extractedd the skin from , ect Units/Undead/Ghoul

Level 22
Well, I don't want it to use the actual skin of the grunt, but the same style. Because you can see the skin color and boots are way more detailed in that Grunt skin I posted. I would like someone to edit that onto the skin of the custom model. If that makes any sense.

Using the Grunt skin for the model won't work, because it won't fit the model 100%. I really need someone to edit the model's own skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.