• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DynastyWarriors:Hu Lao Gate

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The PS2 game Dynasty Warriors 5
One of the battles called Hu Lao Gate where you fight Lu Bu
Though this is my 1st post on this site i wanted to know if people would like maps like these..
If so , i will try to improve this map , make it more fun to play , fix buggs (if there are any) and maybe upload other maps i have on my computer
Its made to be a single-player map , just leave the other teams open/closed
The huge file size is due the Music that is added to the game

Keywords:
Chinese China Asia Asian ps2 Hu Lao Gate Dynasty Warriors 5 Lu Bu
Contents

DynastyWarriors:Hu Lao Gate (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - Date: 2012/Apr/06 14:18:08 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Memory Leaks are not destroyed: Leaks tutorial Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save...

M

Vengeancekael -
Date: 2012/Apr/06 14:18:08

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Memory Leaks are not destroyed: Leaks tutorial
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.
Please change the suggested players to something more appropriate.
The triggers are inefficient: Triggering Tutorials
Credits need to be posted in the description.

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: [Rejected]
Check out the tutorial above on how to remove memory leaks.
Oh and post the credits for the custom resources you've used.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 28
Singleplayer? if not... Man the filesize is 16MB! its unplayable on multiplayer!
Does it have custom models? The filesize is really driving me crazy.

EDIT:
So I open your map on world editor and looked for the reason of this crazy filesize. The prime suspect it, the 3 3mb sounds and 1 5mb sound that you import. I suggest to optimize the sounds or just totally remove it,

Last edited: