• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dynamite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Last edited:
Level 20
That's not what I meant. He needs just a pile of dynamite, like three stacked like a pyramid. Since none are in the Models section, the closest one was the Goblin Box.

Now, what you suggested was the dynamite hammer turned into just the box of dynamite, which in it's own way is different than the Goblin's, but still not pretty close to what the original poster asked.

Now, since that is the case, and he's going to ask Sin'dorei to remodel anyway, instead of asking him to remodel it into a box, I said I'd rather he asked Sin'dorei to remodel the hammer into a pile of dynamites.

See here, he wants no box. Just some dynamites.

Level 30
That's not what I meant. He needs just a pile of dynamite, like three stacked like a pyramid. Since none are in the Models section, the closest one was the Goblin Box.

Now, what you suggested was the dynamite hammer turned into just the box of dynamite, which in it's own way is different than the Goblin's, but still not pretty close to what the original poster asked.

Now, since that is the case, and he's going to ask Sin'dorei to remodel anyway, instead of asking him to remodel it into a box, I said I'd rather he asked Sin'dorei to remodel the hammer into a pile of dynamites.

See here, he wants no box. Just some dynamites.

Well if he dont want box, I dont know what he meant by this.

MoCo said:
Hey there,

I could really use a dynamite model - just a little pack of tnt.
The model needs to be an item for pickup (a tnt projectile model is already available at hive).

It will be used in Dwarven Monster Slayer

Thanks and kind regards

I always think of that words as a box.... o_O

Level 13
Hehe..I see, you got some discussion goin on.. ;)
Actually, even a single tnt pipe would do it, but I think a bundle of 3 looks more cool (also it could include 3 charges then). I need it in my dwarven map as an item that can be purchased or picked up. It's meant to be some kind of emergency solution if there are too many monsters around. Then, you can throw a TNT causing a huge blow. I had something like that in mind: http://image.shutterstock.com/displ...-isolated-on-a-white-background-123203173.jpg
Should be useful for other maps too. Also, there is a nice tnt projectile model around, but just no neat item model..

Level 16
Making just a model with just three pipes is just simple.
If I could, I'd make the model from scratch!

BUT this DAMN BANSHEE possessing my PC is freaking resilient, can't even open a modelling program. ;_;

I suggest have someone MODEL it and use the mesh to replace the mesh of the Bundle of Lumber, since its already rotating and it already has "candy" particles.

Damn banshee... how am I gonna model now?

Status
Not open for further replies.