• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarven footman skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Alright, well, I'm thinking of making a little model edit to a footman, just making them more short, a little wider... Removing the sword, and shield, and using attachments to put new ones... Now I'm thinking, all this would need to be awesome is a new, less generic looking skin. Nothing too fancy, something which would look like a uniform, but with a more dwarven feel to it. Maybe some redder iron, rather than polished steel.
Rep to person who delivers, and credits if I use it in a map.

I dont need like, an overtly WC dwarf. I need some armored dude that looks sorta dwarven. Wc dwarves armor isn't very practical. It's all "Herp derp horns'n'shitz" but then again, WC is all rule of cool, and I kinda like that too.... I'll use that model too, probably.

Dude, wait...WHAT?

~Sorry for this useless post~

Status
Not open for further replies.