• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DwarFurion

rawr

Icon Link

Keywords:
Dwarf, Furion, night, dwarf furion, dwarfurion, shaman
Contents

DwarFurion (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Dwarf Furion, just totally ILL
Level 4
hey i got some probs with this link, so i cant down it yet, can u plz say to me if the model is "with goat" or "no goat" after all?" (confusing screenshot)

the skin appears to be good, but i must see it in game to rate sry

Level 12
i dont think it'll work for the old malf, the model are quite diffrent. the old malf was pretty much a fat DotT.

thnx for comments all, but take a minute and report anonymous to a mod or something... that post is repelling... or maybe its my comp being an ass. whatever.

and if there is a problem with downloading that is entirely out of my hands. be sure to change the filename back to MalFurion along with the path if you import ^ ^.

Level 8
Ah yes one of my favs but as afroknight said furion's anatomy isnt very 'dvarvish' also do i get any credit for helping with the icon problem you had :D "Hint"

Level 12
there is such a thing as scaling value...

also, i made this to have fun. as a joke, to see whats possible with skinning. so, i skinned malf like a dwarf. this is in no means actually MAKING him a dwarf. ofcourse the anatomy is retarded, i know that. i was just having a bit of fun with it. it was in my early days, when i was still learning the trade. hell, i even had to pull this file off my old computers harddrive, and i havnt used that thing for about... 10 months or so.

Level 4
perhaps u can make a model for it? dwarf hermit or something (if u have time and are on the mood of course).

thx for u ertwenpeller and zerofiles, so much few people can answer a person questions without blaming him...

the prob with the link appears to be fixed, i downloaded it, it looks kinda weird coz of the already said "anatomy", but u can turn this around moding the malf model or making a new one.

nice work as ever 4/5

Level 8
A nice dwarven skin and a good size. I'll be using this for Wildhammer Ram Rider :).

He's a bit too tall and skinny for a dwarf, and the eye spectacles could be a bit more dwarfish, but I like it, especially the ram version.

+ rep and a 4/5 rating!

Level 2
This skin is awesome! But which model is used for the one riding the stag? Cause 'Furion' is the older version right? Not 'Malfurion' as it is in the editor?