• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DwarfSubmarine

Reactions: deepstrasz
Dwarven Sub. The model is just low enough to were you can see it, yet it is below the water surface. Give credits, don't modify without permision.

Keywords:
submarine
Contents

DwarfSubmarine (Model)

Reviews
15:25, 22nd Mar 2008 Elenai: approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
yeah. I agree with Hawkwing. but you cant even see the sub completly. Its like looking at the top of a brickwall and asking, what is it?

Half of the sub is under water. No offence, but I am getting tired of people telling me my models have "just parts missing." I added parts! I gave it two torpedo tubes, an armored hull, removed wheels, gave it a scope thing, removed cannon, gave it portholes instead of window, long and slender now, removed attack anim, lowered the model for underwater use, and even took the time to add a better shaped rear end.

Level 2
I think a sub-merge amination would be very good, maybe a attack anmin of sort (like stick a rotational cannon or something on top, make a good suprise artillary)

Level 5
Half of the sub is under water. No offence, but I am getting tired of people telling me my models have "just parts missing." I added parts! I gave it two torpedo tubes, an armored hull, removed wheels, gave it a scope thing, removed cannon, gave it portholes instead of window, long and slender now, removed attack anim, lowered the model for underwater use, and even took the time to add a better shaped rear end.

I think all of these models are excellent. They are simple, but I think their main strength is their simplicity, they're small in size, and quite useful. I think you've got a model to suite every possible vehicle need I've got! Besides, theres nothing I like more than a better shaped rear end.

Level 8
Ok I will give more suggestions on what u need to add or remove... u should make the periscope longer so u can sub on deeper water...
next thing is u should make ur sub a bit longer in length.. like the subs in red alert 2..

One last thing is : u should make water go out from ur sub in circle like aura..

Level 31
Ok I will give more suggestions on what u need to add or remove... u should make the periscope longer so u can sub on deeper water...
next thing is u should make ur sub a bit longer in length.. like the subs in red alert 2..

One last thing is : u should make water go out from ur sub in circle like aura..

This model is very old. Outdated, and not worth my while. It's approved, so that's about all I care about.

Thanks for your ideas though.

Status
Not open for further replies.