• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarfs!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I currently have the game on steam, I'd recommend that you not buy it unless you really want it. From when I played it last (About a year ago) it was alright but it can be completed in a matter of (I'm not sure of the exact time but about 3 hrs); After a certain point you can pretty much leave the game to play itself and I found even with the other game modes it didn't have much re-play-ability.

Edit: I can't remember the game very well so don't base all of your info off of my info =P

Level 9
I currently have the game on steam, I'd recommend that you not buy it unless you really want it. From when I played it last (About a year ago) it was alright but it can be completed in a matter of (I'm not sure of the exact time but about 3 hrs); After a certain point you can pretty much leave the game to play itself and I found even with the other game modes it didn't have much re-play-ability.

Edit: I can't remember the game very well so don't base all of your info off of my info =P

Status
Not open for further replies.