• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarf Senator

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
In the depths of the Iron Mountains, where stone and metal intertwine in an ancient harmony, stands Dûrin Ironhand, a dwarf revered for his wisdom and steadfastness. With a braided beard, Dûrin is a symbol of tradition and justice in the Grand Hall of the Council. His resonant words and unyielding will lead his people in times of both tribulation and prosperity.

Icons pack of Dwarf Senator Tillinghast's

If there is any error, let me know and I will correct it.
Contents

BTNDwarfSenator (Icon)

BTNDwarfSenatorV2 (Icon)

BTNDwarfSenatorV3 (Icon)

Level 11
Really nice, however, I'd refrain from fan fiction on these since I'm pretty sure you don't have a good idea what the author actually intended with these models.
True, I don't have a good idea of what the creator intended to do with the model, but I simply wanted to make some icons of their models because I have to say that I love their models, and I am fascinated by their animations.