• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarf Peasant

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
hardworking worker with a mug of beer! I made this model, due to the fact that few Dwarven models. There are 4 more models with different colors beard. But I do not understand how to add more models in one subject.
Contents

DarkbeardDwarf (Model)

DarkbeardDwarf_portrait (Model)

Dwarf Peasant (Model)

graybeardDwarf (Model)

graybeardDwarf_portrait (Model)

WhiteBeardDwarf (Model)

WhiteBeardDwarf_portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
- Please fix the geoset animations of the dwarves during decay bone. The body should NOT be visible and the skeleton instead SHOULD. - Add pupils to the main models.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Love it. These may be very simple, but they are just so wonderfully stodgy & Dwarvish in proportion I cannot truly complain much. Also it's a worker model; it's not supposed to be all that detailed anyway. Love the beer-drinking "Victory" animation; that's splendid.

I think the Paladin-texture one has a gray beard that blends in too much with his clothes. But all the other versions look swell. If I didn't already have a better alternative, I'd probably go for these guys in my Dwarf race. : )

(Also, it looks like you figured out the "multiple models in one post Bundle" thing after all)

Level 9
ok.the more I'm working on an armed model Dwarf with Medium armor type. BUT I can not understand you people! team color its nice in battle 100 on 100 to know where is u armies. BUT PINK ORC!!!!! DAMN!! PINK HELLSCREAM!!! it is not according to the canon. Or PINK Arthas--*spoiler*who callously killing his father! All other colors are suitable for canon. Maybe i'll add only glow, What do you think, write in the comments please.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Team-Color is necessary for a unit designed to be used by a player (i.e. you can get away with it on special Campaign models & such, though even then it's a good idea). Hero Glow is really only for Hero units (this is just a worker, so I wouldn't suggest it).

Level 4
Voted for adding Team Color :)

However, more importantly, I see the Peasant's corpse still appears. Maybe you can check the geoset animation of that model?