• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DvO Arena v1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Royy
DvO Arena
~DvO Arena~

maps_17432_minimap.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

~Information~

Game category : Mini-Games
Number of player : 8
Game mode : 2
Description : A simple and fun mini-game based on our model moderator DvO that consist of 2 game mode and 5 time limit to be choose from.

~Game Mode~

Team Battle

Kill as many opponent team members as possible, the team with the highest score at the end of the match wins the game.

FFA

Kill any players to earn points, the player with the highest score at the end of the match wins the game.

~Recruitment List~

~Idea Developer~
The map is still lacking of some uniqueness, anyone who has ideas and suggestions could post here; Credits will be given in the map.

~Credits~

Icons

1) Dan van Ohllus

Models

1) Dan van Ohllus
2) Illidan(Evil)X
3) th15
4) JetFangInferno
5) Tranquil

Minimap Preview

1) Dan van Ohllus edited by Ribenamania

~FAQ~

Q : Who is DvO ?
A : Our model moderator of THW site. His full name was Dan van Ohllus.

Q : Why did you create this map?
A : When I'm surfing the model section, I saw Dan van Ohllus actually made his own avatar a model. That inspired me to make a map that uses his own avatar model in it, with some works on it.. it finally came to a release.

Q : Why do you protect the map?
A : I don't know neither! =)
Always check F9 for change log!

Protection
Yes
Versions
v1.3
- Increased streak interval
- Added half-time boss
- Changed minimap/map preview

v1.2b - QuickUpdate[Fixed Streak Bugs]

v1.2
- Added tips system
- Added streak system
- Fixed Bombard Launcher [Won't Stop Even No Mana]

v1.1
- Added new items
- Removed hero-delevel when die
- Quickened gameplay
- Gold text shows only for killer
- Added music

v1.0b - QuickUpdate[Fixed Respawn System]

v1.0
- Changed Level-Up concept
- Increased multiboard width
- Has two types of multiboard [FFA] and [Team Battle]
- Bug Fix [below]
- Fixed Respawn Point
- Fixed FFA winning conditions

vBETAb
- MajorChange[Added Game Mode[FFA]]
- Fixed GameEndsIn_Timer bug
- Minor Rebalance

vBETA - Map uploaded
Keywords:
DvO, Dan, van, Ohllus, Dan van Ohllus, DanvanOhllus, Daniel, gun, shoot, arena, tactics, missle
Contents

DvO Arena v1.3 (Map)

Reviews
This map has been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you believe this map review is not accurate, or require another review, please feel free to contact Alexis Septimus via his profile listed below. This map will only be reviewed again, for the second...

M

Review
Notice & Contact
This map has been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you believe this map review is not accurate, or require another review, please feel free to contact Alexis Septimus via his profile listed below. This map will only be reviewed again, for the second and final time, under certain circumstances. Please don't repeatedly ask a mod or admin to review your map, as there are many other resources waiting for approval and it'd be selfish.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, use his
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Map Review

[Yes] Author & map name
[Yes] Map description
[Yes] THW rules & regulation
[Yes] Map in English language
[Unconfirm] No Error/Crash/Fatal error
[Yes] Quality are acceptable
[Yes] Credit given to custom resources.
[Yes] Not stolen/hack/de-protect map

Condition : Good
Review : 1

Note : Although it seems good enough to be approve. There is a few thing I must check before I could give it a seal of approval, send me the unprotected version via private message so I can make further inspection over it.

Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else. Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.

Level 2
I think DvO has not seen this yet!

BTW, can you add some description on how to play this...that would be nice on others! And I can make you a war3mapPreview and a Locading Screen!!! Just give me your pics...

Level 4
Rofl, very nice map :) Love the concept of it and the model looks awesome xD I can NEVER get anyone to join this though (yes, i can host, lol) so i'm usually stuck alone so i can't give that much feedback atm. So far..

The hotkeys are really funky adqwer? lol Keep the spells at qwer but move a and d to around vbn so you can use your thumb.

Missiles really need to hit critters

I would really love to see an ice rink mode that would really add on to the experince

Missiles need to die on contact with trees

For the boss (God, that was a really awesome idea) increase his collision just a wee, it doesn't always seem to hit. And check flee off because he runs away when you hit him.

Possibly add on an option to have the boss reoccur more then once especially in the longer game modes (such as every 10 or 20 minutes if you're playing a hour game)

3 out of 5 keep workin' at it