• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

dust of appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
how do i order a dummy unit to cast dust of appearance? (i think that there is no issue order for that)

Level 12
The order id of dust of appearance is 852625.

You need to use the JASS function IssueImmediateOrderById(unit u, integer i).

Level 13
Yes, that is the only way to do. And yes if you want to use "raw" JASS in GUI you need to use a custom script.

To further clarify it will be

• Custom Script: IssueImmediateOrderById(udg_YourUnitVariableName, 852625)

Level 12
Yes of course. Custom Script is nothing else then JASS statements.

Mind that if you create a global variable in the variable editor, for example "castUnit", the actual name is "udg_castUnit" (udg means user defined global).

So it would look something like this:
  • Custom script: call IssueImmediateOrderById(udg_castUnit, 852625)

Level 3
it is now saying: expected "call" as an error. could you spare your time by giving me the exact order?

Edit:
w/e seems like i wrote call with capital c or something

ty every1

Edit2:
1 more question:is there some kind of a list of all base order id's and their corresponding spell? (if so please give me the link )

Level 12
You can create a dummy unit with inventory and make it use dust of appearance(cool).

Status
Not open for further replies.