• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Dungeon Survival

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello you guys!! I'm so sorry for the map Raging Stream..I wanna post comment but it says "Toxic 75, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation." Raging Stream was created by blizzard but i just add some custom models....

Keywords:
survive, dungeon, dark.
Contents

Dungeon Survival (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - Date: 2012/May/20 18:00:29 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall...