• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon #3 Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
[UpDate]

Hello all again... there's was a little mistake back to the other thread that i had posted..

About myself, the only character i've played so far is Monk, idk... probably my nature to support the team? :S

Class: Monk
Level: 33+
Type: Pure Int/Wis [Can be reset for Agi+Hp if it need another tanker]
Equipments: Light Imbued [Divine Orb] and Full D2 Equipments

Alright.. let get back to where we left off.... i had this little chart a while ago and recruiting of those who like to go D3 and kills all the boss, oh and.. also i'm looking for smoeone to host this.. my connection is really horrible... :/

Requirement for the groups
-Lv.30+
-At least 2+ Equipments from D2 or Full

Garena: Shanchi

Classes requires for D3 run
-Berzerk - [xxXXMongoXXxx]
-Druid - [Headhunter_2010]
-Bishop - [c4-Fernoika]
-Crusader - [Fifek556] or [Piszozo]
-Monk - [Shanchi]

[Update]
These are the people is going to be on and activies for D3 run, Gratz! :D and also, if you're Sorc/Sin or any other classes, you're welcome to put ur post here, maybe i can give u some spot :) [As just in case if these 5-6 are offline] so you'll get your turn in the run.

Last edited:
Level 8
U play on what serwer?

cos i have on all public rooms in w3 and battleneteurope:

nick: Papa.Dragon
chars: Sin 34 full D3 gear except chest+ring from 4th boss got urn
also Cleric 32 only ghost hat from d3

I'm online on europebattlenet between 18-23 usually and I kinda lack another pro group.

Level 8
Can we all meet in Europe.battlenet?

Wil add u guys but still we lack 2 tanks or atleast 1, we could skip succubus, cos i rly dont want to do it bug way with blocking ;(

Level 8
@Mynickisnick

It'as says there is no player with such mane in batllenet port :(
added only risk.frishers

Level 3
Hey guys, I got a lvl 35 Crusader and a lvl 34 Berserker, both well equipped (mix of d3 and d2 items). I'm playing on the EU server, my acc is xxXXMongoXXxx
I also got garena, my acc there is the same as my bnet acc.

I got a lot of free time in the next months due to the semester holidays so I will be very active. Feel free to add me to your friend list and /w me for d3 runs :)

Ps: Ofc I'm a fair player, I'm not one of those retards who are grabbing stuff and I expect the same from you.

Level 8
Lipton if u wish come to europe.battlenet realm, some1 posted how to get ur account in there.

We miss good and dedicated tank ;)

Level 8
no nono no no ;p

I mean Europe.battlenet

there is description how to play on this realm few threads under this1.

(It's like Garena just no need to alt-tab, everything is simply(cos its exacly as in public realms) and there is bot with host with awesome ms/ping in no time.

Level 3
yup u mean what anektod wrote
i tried about that but someone really needs to help me with that cause i tried that but it didnt work out i have no idea what i did wrong

Level 8
Install this 1.26 shit than loader to 1.26

just like in step 1 and 2

to use public realms start with Wc3 oryginal icon, to play on europe.battlenet use Loader (new icone in W3 game designation)

Level 3
Lipton if u wish come to europe.battlenet realm, some1 posted how to get ur account in there.

We miss good and dedicated tank ;)

Yeah, I'd like to join your team. What do you mean with eu bnet realm? I'm playing on the EU realm (Northrend) of battle.net. Or do you mean something else?^^

I'm bit confused so plz gimme a link to that topic :)
Garena is fine for me too.

Level 3
I'm hosting right now at garena brasil load/save ORPG room, come everyone.

Shanchi, i tried msging u man, come

Level 4
I'm hosting right now at garena brasil load/save ORPG room, come everyone.

Shanchi, i tried msging u man, come

My bad Femoika i was in the D3 run :/ with Cola, Mongo, Head and cori, we failed really bad at first.. but everything went out smoothly :) btw... i need to replace this cori guy.... -___-

Level 3
My bad Femoika i was in the D3 run :/ with Cola, Mongo, Head and cori, we failed really bad at first.. but everything went out smoothly :) btw... i need to replace this cori guy.... -___-

Yeah, the lady raped us a few times but then we got it :D

Level 8
Yeah, I'd like to join your team. What do you mean with eu bnet realm? I'm playing on the EU realm (Northrend) of battle.net. Or do you mean something else?^^

I'm bit confused so plz gimme a link to that topic :)
Garena is fine for me too.

Here you go: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/gaias-retaliation-orpg-649/b-net-find-30-ppl-197348/

Just remember for public realms use W3 starter icon and to play on this private serwer called Europe.battlenet use loader.exe from w3 designation after installig it as it's guide oryginally posted buy AnekTod.

Level 3
Level 8
all those realms and garena are same in use ;)

i prefer battlenter serwer than garena due to no alt-tab need and fast host bots.

Level 3
Sounds good but I'm afraid of installing 3rd party software on my pc.

So let me know if I can still join you on garena or battle.net.

Level 8
It's blizzard patch, and loader to use it instead of newer patch. cos this serwer use 1.26 ver.

It's not 3rd party software just blizzard previous patch (something like non-ladder in diablo)

Level 2
i've got a lvl 33 wiz/sin (whichever you prefer) if you want me :p im sure a m8 of mine is in too, a crusader

Level 4
i've got a lvl 33 wiz/sin (whichever you prefer) if you want me :p im sure a m8 of mine is in too, a crusader

I've send the friend request, going to interview as soon as you reply me, or we can do up here if you want.

Few quick question: Dont you worry about getting it wrong or anything, just making sure what kind of person you are before entering as a group, because im trying to make sure a team has no tragidy within themself or any issues.

1) What's type of style do you usualy play as a team?
2) Do you usually rush in for item? or waiting as a team to be decided? [Opinion]
3) How greats can you play as a team?
4) Are you kind just like any other Gaias player? Offerings your team to help out low levels, run a D1/2/3, etc..
5) Have you experience the D3 Nightmare yet? [Of course.. i did... it was worst.. D:]

Reply to me as soon as possible :) -Shanchi-
Btw.. did u notice there will be a code-wash in 1.1i? the new veresion :S

Level 1
1) What's type of style do you usualy play as a team?
R: I cant level more because me and my friends need to finish the D3, i just help the others now, im a teamwork player :D
2) Do you usually rush in for item? or waiting as a team to be decided? [Opinion]
R: I wait to be decided, however the map have the command -roll it is there to be used :)
3) How greats can you play as a team?
I didnt understand this question
4) Are you kind just like any other Gaias player? Offerings your team to help out low levels, run a D1/2/3, etc..
I help all ppl, in spite of i can level more D:( but i have 10 friends that i help all to get level high)
5) Have you experience the D3 Nightmare yet? [Of course.. i did... it was worst.. D:]
I have experience, it was big fail with assasin lvl 30, monk lvl 30, squirel lvl 27( we tried just to know how difficult could be)

Edit: I have assasin Lvl 30, Hunter lvl 29
eurobattle.net : M4HunK
Garena : M4HunK ( teach me how to play in garena, i have in computer but i cant find any game.
@Edit: I can host in eurobattle.net just add me there

Status
Not open for further replies.