• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Druid Tauren

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Druid Tauren:
Contents

Druid Bear Tauren (Icon)

Druid Tauren (Model)

Druid Tauren (Icon)

Druid Tauren Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Works well without any issues, nice job! It's APPROVED and RECOMMENDED! For HIGH QUALITY: Please make the morph seamless by adding extra decreasing decimal values for the outgoing form and increasing decimal values for the new form on the geoset...
Mr Ogre man
After some deliberation, we came to the conclusion that the model is fit for High Quality as is. I believe that the issue with the morph anim is related to the size of the tauren (obviously larger than the Night Elf) and not of the animation frames...
Level 8
:ogre_love:

You know that you need to do the full roster now ?
Joking, but would be cool to have more for them :D

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
Works well without any issues, nice job! It's APPROVED and RECOMMENDED!

For HIGH QUALITY: Please make the morph seamless by adding extra decreasing decimal values for the outgoing form and increasing decimal values for the new form on the geoset visibility so that there would be a proper fading transition. Also add a Highmountain variant with Cenarius or Stag's horns and different body skin and decorations.

Works well without any issues, nice job! It's APPROVED and RECOMMENDED!

For HIGH QUALITY: Please make the morph seamless by adding extra decreasing decimal values for the outgoing form and increasing decimal values for the new form on the geoset visibility so that there would be a proper fading transition. Also add a Highmountain variant with Cenarius or Stag's horns and different body skin and decorations.
Hey friend, you ask for a lot, don't you? The Morph animation is understandable, but changing the design of the horns is too much XD, that is, each person makes the design that seems correct to them or that they get paid, besides the way of saying it, it is not something like "a The suggestion that I would give you would be to change the horns... etc", with the comment of the other model I didn't say anything but it already seems too much to me hahahahaha, I'm still saying it in a good way, not to make you angry XD

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
Hey friend, you ask for a lot, don't you? The Morph animation is understandable, but changing the design of the horns is too much XD, that is, each person makes the design that seems correct to them or that they get paid, besides the way of saying it, it is not something like "a The suggestion that I would give you would be to change the horns... etc", with the comment of the other model I didn't say anything but it already seems too much to me hahahahaha, I'm still saying it in a good way, not to make you angry XD
I didn't ask him to change the horns, but to add an extra model with another type of horns

besides it's not really necessary anymore as it's already approved

After some deliberation, we came to the conclusion that the model is fit for High Quality as is. I believe that the issue with the morph anim is related to the size of the tauren (obviously larger than the Night Elf) and not of the animation frames themselves. Maybe increasing the bear's size a bit would do the trick?
While extra variations are always welcome, they are never anything else than suggestions. It is a pretty easy change, though.

I was thinking that both bears look too similar (original one and yours), except for the fur and horns. But the colour fits the tauren better than it does the night elf so, if anything, I'd change the night elf's bear form to be darker/purplier.
You can still make yours a itty bit paler and with the same hue as the tauren, like this (left is original, right is closer to your tauren):
1683291941824.png

Attachments

• Orc_TaurenBear_Main_Diffuse1.dds
    5.3 MB · Views: 7