• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Dropping Item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, im having some trouble with dropping items from my hero. When i drop the item the multiboard doesn't seem to update when i sell the item.

• Item Dropped
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Loses an item
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to Player Group - Player 1 (Red) the text: (Dropped + (Name of (Item being manipulated)))
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • InventoryNumber Equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 2 to (Name of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 1))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 3 to (Name of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 2))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 4 to (Name of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 3))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 5 to (Name of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 4))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 6 to (Name of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 5))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 7 to (Name of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 6))
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • InventoryNumber Equal to 2
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 9 to (Name of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 1))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 10 to (Name of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 2))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 11 to (Name of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 3))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 12 to (Name of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 4))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 13 to (Name of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 5))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 14 to (Name of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 6))
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • InventoryNumber Equal to 3
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 16 to (Name of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 1))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 17 to (Name of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 2))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 18 to (Name of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 3))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 19 to (Name of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 4))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 20 to (Name of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 5))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 21 to (Name of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 6))
        • Else - Actions

Here. Please don't mind me making my own bag system. Also this is for single player only, not intended to be MPI or MUI.

• Loudout Initialization
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • -------- Creating Loadout Multiboard --------
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 1 columns and 21 rows, titled Loadout
      • Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)
      • Set LoadoutBoard = (Last created multiboard)
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 21, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the width for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 20.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 1 to |cffffff00Loadout I...
      • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 8 to |cffffff00Loadout I...
      • Multiboard - Set the text for LoadoutBoard item in column 1, row 15 to |cffffff00Loadout I...
  • Switch Inventory
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Bag Berserk
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • InventoryNumber Equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Trigger - Run Set Loadout Value <gen> (checking conditions)
          • Set InventoryNumber = 2
          • Set LoopCounter = 1
          • For each (Integer LoopCounter) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Set Inventory01Item[LoopCounter] = (Item-type of (Item carried by (Casting unit) in slot LoopCounter))
              • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Casting unit) in slot LoopCounter)
              • Hero - Create Inventory02Item[LoopCounter] and give it to (Casting unit)
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • InventoryNumber Equal to 2
            • Then - Actions
              • Set LoopCounter = 1
              • Set InventoryNumber = 3
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Set Inventory02Item[LoopCounter] = (Item-type of (Item carried by (Casting unit) in slot LoopCounter))
                  • Hero - Create Inventory03Item[LoopCounter] and give it to (Casting unit)
            • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • InventoryNumber Equal to 3
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set LoopCounter = 1
                  • Set InventoryNumber = 1
                    • Loop - Actions
                      • Set Inventory03Item[LoopCounter] = (Item-type of (Item carried by (Casting unit) in slot LoopCounter))
                      • Hero - Create Inventory01Item[LoopCounter] and give it to (Casting unit)
                • Else - Actions
Edit: Nevermind, i got it fixed, i realized it is an editor bug, still never fixed even with the newer version.

Similar thread: Detect Item Drop (or transfer?)

Mark the thread as solved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.