• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dream Race 1.6

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Dream Race 1.6
Created by NightSkyAurora

Map Info

An epic size map with many gold mines and no shops. You can find powerfull items by killing bosses around the map. Please post if you have any ideas and Enjoy!

General

This is the first map I've ever made and I made plenty of mistakes when I designed the map and learned a lot. I will definitly make more maps and add the links here.

Change log

version 1.2
removed waterfall at the center
replaced infernals with wolfs at some gold mines
reduced natural hero stats from 220 to 100
added more natural creeps
removed the half of natural creeps at the center of the map

version 1.3
gived the mine at the center gem of true sight as item drop
reduced the gold of some mines
addad more natural creeps
added creeps at undefended mines
edited the terrain at the bottom right
moved hero Garithos to the bottom right
added passive animals around the terrain
added some doodads

version 1.4
made the passive naga units hostle at the mines near the mountain
added more creeps
changed Brewmaster's item drop
added more passive creeps around the terrain
added some doodads

version 1.5
increased the gold at some mines
reduced trees at starting locations for more space
moved some natural creeps to better locations

version 1.6
dragon turtels now have a 100% chance item drop
changed item drop for trolls to tome of knowlage
gived item drops to creeps i accedently left out
changed item drop of mamoth
changed brewmaster's itemdrop
added blue fog

Keywords:
epic, races, nature, bosses, paradise, dream, race, melee
Contents

Dream Race 1.6 (Map)

Reviews
11:10, 1st Apr 2013 Orcnet: give all of the gold mines a default gold amount settings because giving a 25k+ to the expansion sites are too much, making it a breeze to other players, also there are too much creep camps and passive neutrals scattered...

M

11:10, 1st Apr 2013
Orcnet: give all of the gold mines a default gold amount settings because giving a 25k+ to the expansion sites are too much, making it a breeze to other players, also there are too much creep camps and passive neutrals scattered in the map please decrease much of them and creep difficulty, if your planning to make a boss part in the map just place the boss itself and not too much creeps guarding it

and make enough lumber resources in the main bases and expansions

any else that you have followed my revision I will approve

Level 30
give all of the gold mines a default gold amount settings because giving a 25k+ to the expansion sites are too much, making it a breeze to other players, also there are too much creep camps and passive neutrals scattered in the map please decrease much of them and creep difficulty, if your planning to make a boss part in the map just place the boss itself and not too much creeps guarding it

and make enough lumber resources in the main bases and expansions

any else that you have followed my revision I will approve

EDIT: vm me once you are done