1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

DranaiAkama.blp

Submitted by Dentothor
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Narcainian Savage

[​IMG]

Info

Several disputes about who technically owned North America happened from 2019 to 2054 eventually, President Gaelen ordered Mexico to hand over their land or a Nuclear missile would stain it. Eventually, the Canadians ended up in this dispute. It was on September 11th 2060 that the Americans then completely lost their minds in madness and let off an Ununquadium Bomb along the Mexican Coast (America had several scientific breakthroughs with the unknown elements, ununtrium, ununquadium, and ununpentium. Ununhexium and ununoctium are still unknown). The bomb chemically altered certain species and the others it killed (humans being one of them). It killed around 3,000,000 Mexicans that day. Realizing what they had done, they sent a Bio Team into Mexico to see if there were any survivors.

It turns out that one of the altered species was Insects. These insects had developed a superior instinct and agility. The Americans then had to lay peace to these creatures. But they had also developed minds... In 2065, President Gaelin had arrived to commune with the creatures of which he decided to call, Narcainians. But when he arrived, they had developed weapons and a small nation. When Gaelin ordered them to stand down, They ripped his head off.

They then dumped the Narcainians into a secluded area in Mexico, where they could be watched constantly. It was called Section 6. But with the Narcainian minds developing faster than the humans could, there was no telling what they could do.

In this specific class, The savage was trained in bloodthirsty combat. it has quick reflexes and is trained to adapt to any physical or mental condition that it may come across. A one on one combat with this creature is a bad idea.

Changelog
1.0 Original Concept
1.1 Fixed Blurr and Changed Sword colours and concept

Keywords:
Alien, Assassin, Dentothor, Black, Saw, Sword, Glowing, Orange, Doom, Verdugo
Contents

Narcanian Savage (Texture)

Reviews
13:18, 23rd Oct 2009 67chrome: It's not as good as the others, but It's nice to see draenei skins. If you plan on doing more of these, try making them to the quality of your best skins. This skin also seems to have the same problems your other...
  1. 13:18, 23rd Oct 2009
    67chrome: It's not as good as the others, but It's nice to see draenei skins. If you plan on doing more of these, try making them to the quality of your best skins. This skin also seems to have the same problems your other skins did when you initially submitted them as well, at least this skin seems to lack the right amount of shading, shading black and white is harder than other colors, but still. Anyways, approved, but I expect changes XD

2. Dentothor

Dentothor

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    <(Subscribzorz)>

3. StaberFire

StaberFire

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    The weapons look like mandarin orange slices. I think they could use a bit of improvement.

4. Crazed_seal2

Crazed_seal2

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I was the 1st to download this skin wootz wafflez

WootZ, Another Narcainian Dude. When your finished the entire race you should like make a pack full of them. :) :thumbs_up: Another Great success
    i think.

5. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Awesome skin Dent! ^^
    It looks cool, plus it is one of your new race skins, plus its an Akama skin!
    However it needs some improvement, and I think that you should use the color you used for the rest of your skin's blades. Orange looks cool, but the color you used here, really does look like orange slice.

6. PsychoNerdial

PsychoNerdial

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think that darkening the weapons just a tiny bit wouldn't hurt

7. Bernkastel

Bernkastel

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is first of these i dont like..

8. Soul Theft

Soul Theft

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    too blurry

9. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    cool.. but you should sharpen it up a bit, add some black on the top of those blades, and also rework that orange mouth thingie.. it doesn't suit the skin.

10. Arowanna

Arowanna

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Way to messy.
    Try to "improve" everything, it's to scratchy, or something.

11. X-OMG-X

X-OMG-X

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Not as good as ur others, sorry.

12. Dentothor

Dentothor

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    yeah imma darken up the blades a lot. try and make em look like the assassin's. the reason its so blurry is the fact that i tried to shrink it down a bit. when i realized the details were lost, i sized it back up. :p

Ill try and make the teeth silver. i think that would suit it a bit more.

13. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    why not.. completely omit the teeth? your previous ones didn't have teeth.. or did they? o_O

14. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    But Akama model has huge teeth, that cannot be hidden... however he change them into something else, or even alpha-out.

15. Dentothor

Dentothor

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    hmm. ill try that out Misha. if that doesn't look good, they shall be silver. :p

K. i didnt like the look of the alpha teeth, so i made them silver. fixed the blade and detailed the whole skin much better

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
  16. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    i was thinking of hidin' the teeth with black, but this is cool too. :3

17. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    the shoulderpads are a bit blurry imo, but for else it looks good :)

18. Putress

Putress

Resources:
    Resources:
    Rofl, Akama has been put to use,
    The insect corruption made me Rofl & almost drop the Laptop
    True though, Draenei look like Mutant robotic Insects (With skin on daily basis)

19. Maginox

Maginox

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not as good as the others but it have a cool look :D