• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DragonSpawnGreen

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: stein123
Keywords:
Dragon, Hybrid, Spawn, taur, Northrend, Icecrown
Contents

DragonSpawnGreen (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid 7/10 DragonWorker looks great and works well, the filesize is large though. General Frank: Way too small changes. Rejected.

M

Wolverabid
7/10
DragonWorker looks great and works well, the filesize is large though.

Moderation: 6:48, 11th February 2011
General Frank:
Way too small changes.
Rejected.

Level 4
normally i try to limit filesize to under 200Kbs... but this is so good for the 18 or 19 different dragons i need that its too perfect to pass up, gj

(change color and size to fit each dragon)

Level 14
hmmm... sorry for accusing, but this looks extremely like a wow rip. i mean who would ever create and name animations exactly same as wow models. why have critical hit animation when warcraft3 cant do anything with them. it would also explain the big filesize.

Last edited:
Level 9
uhmm, what's with the release date my friend? and yes the models really good, its also gonna be great when there are more color variations. :cgrin:

It has been released in 2004, and the user is not active since then.
Also it has horrible filesize 600kb, and yes it is a wow rip which is forbidden and not interesting. The model itself is stupid, no weapon or shield, since when dragons hit with punches? I guess it was accepted in 2004 only because people didn't knew of Wow-Ripping as much as they do now.