• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragonhawk Aviary

Building where High Elves hold their Dragonhawks and those chicken-like mounts.

Changelog:
EDIT1: changed lower part of the building, changed wrap on the tower

Keywords:
tower, high, silvermoon, elf, blood, highborne, wood, aviary, hawk, bird, eggs, stables,
Contents

Dragonhawk Aviary (Model)

Reviews
11:12, 9th Jun 2016 The_Silent: Another great structure from you. Works ingame and looks good. Approved.

M

11:12, 9th Jun 2016
The_Silent: Another great structure from you. Works ingame and looks good. Approved.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Very nice. I'll be using it. I would sure love some icons for your buildings. I'd do one meself, but can't really figure out how to have a black background for the model first. Maybe, I'd need a model editor or something or just gonna' try putting it near the map's borders and screenshoot it.
3.5/5.
It doesn't really have all the required animations (like a proper Stand Work) and the one for the death ends quickly half-way.