• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragonball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Im searching for dragonball models but since they seemed to have vanished I was wondering some1 had them :O

Last edited:
Level 13
I came across a lot of them when I typed in "Illidan" while searching for the flying Illidan.

the keyword to type in would be "nowing" seeming as every DBZ model I came across had that in it's name.

Level 8
I would export some Dragonball models from a map, but I dont know the creator's name, Cuz there is a Legendary Super Saiyan Broly, A Trunks,Gohan,Goku,SuperBuu,FatBuu,Vegeta,Android 14 13 and 15, Cell 1st form, and cell final form. I dunno if I have permission to give you the models because I dont know the creator's name. Sorry. BTW! Go Download a Dragon Ball Z Tribute Reverted map, and export the models, there are a couple unprotected versions. Just for the heads up! :)

Level 8
Do you want me to export the other models from the map and give to you? Or did you already get the map and do it yourself?

Level 2
That would be great help though. I was also looking for a namek houes and the planet namak if it even excits? Great tahnks for the models already posted they wil al do good.

Level 9
Do you want me to export the other models from the map and give to you? Or did you already get the map and do it yourself?

which map do you mean? all the dbz tribute/suprme,rush rpg maps i tried are protected- could u tell me a map from which i could export any good dbz models..?

Status
Not open for further replies.