• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon Sword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
A Dragon sword.

Created By Me.
Contents

Dragon Sword (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 7th of October, 2007 Approval status: Non-approved Rating: None Notices: [-] C'mon EvilCrizpy: you have got to give us a break here. 1. Refer to my screen shot below. 1A. The model is overrsized an cannot be used without...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 7th of October, 2007
Approval status: Non-approved
Rating: None

Notices:
[-] C'mon EvilCrizpy: you have got to give us a break here.

1. Refer to my screen shot below.

1A. The model is overrsized an cannot be used without applying some object editor tweaks.

1B. The model does not attach correctly to standard unit models.

2.You need to test your models in Warcraft III BEFORE submitting them.

2A. Provide an in-game screen shot for each model. I'm considering making that an offical rule.

3. For the time being, I'm leaving this unapproved to give you a couple of weeks to improve your work and address the issues. Please try to work them out ASAP so that we model mods can approve your work.

[IGNORED]
You've had your time and you haven't improved this.
--donut3.5--