• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Dragon mountain

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ashenvale
icons_6139_btn.jpg

Map Description:
Larger map up to 12 players with plenty of neutral and enemy encampments strategically located starting points and gold mines.Ve environment maps are inhospitable places with undeads and dragons.

Dragon%20mountain.PNG

icons_650_btn.jpg

Change Log
• Uploaded
• Update I

icons_602_btn.jpg

Information
• Creep Camps
- 28 Green Camps
- 24 Orange Camps
- 25 Red Camps
• Neutral Buildings
- 28 Gold Mines
- 1 Dragon Roost
- 2 Taverns
- 2 Marketplaces
- 4 Goblin Merchant
- 4 Mercenary Camps
- 4 Goblin Laboratories
- 4 Fountain of Health
- 4 Fountain of Mana

Keywords:
Ashenvale,mountain,big map,forest
Contents

Dragon mountain (Map)

Reviews
21:07, 30th Mar 2013 Orcnet: this map will be impossible for those getting aside with a team or those assembling with teams its mixture of solo and group work this somehow will break much of the strategic points of the melee games, this game would be...

M

21:07, 30th Mar 2013
Orcnet: this map will be impossible for those getting aside with a team or those assembling with teams its mixture of solo and group work this somehow will break much of the strategic points of the melee games, this game would be great if your going to remove the 4 main players that only has a solo spot for the map converting this map into a team play

Level 14
Pretty standard Melee map, however the terrain layout is nice and balanced, and it's up to par if not higher than Blizzard's original melee maps.
I'd give you a rating of 3 out of 5, but as I haven't been here for 10 days, I can't rate.

Level 30
this map will be impossible for those getting aside with a team or those assembling with teams its mixture of solo and group work this somehow will break much of the strategic points of the melee games, this game would be great if your going to remove the 4 main players that only has a solo spot for the map converting this map into a team play