• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon Helmet

The following error occurred:
Please enter a description of at least 100 characters.
The following error occurred:
Please enter a description of at least 100 characters.
Contents

Dragon Helmet (Icon)

Reviews
Sin'dorei300
For a metallic texture it's kinda lacking. More contrast is needed. Also, it's a bit monotone, you could have been more creative. Regarding the dragon theme here -some chromatic notes here and there would've been nice. Yet it's approvable and could be...
Level 50
I struggle to make out what this is, looks extremely confusing, a lot more work is needed. 1/5
Awarding 1/5 rating is quite drastic don't you think? It's cool to give feedback/review and point out what should be fixed, but giving minimal rating to people's works should be kept outside of creative community imo. I just don't see how can it be beneficial in any way.
1/5 rating is usually something reserved for cnp, not for legit drawn works.

Reactions: San
Level 18
I see it in terms of usefulness. In my mind, this is just a random image which is not clear and not easy to make out what it is. Can't tell if its a bear trap or a bowl? - To me that makes it very useless. Hence the rating, though as i've said if it is cleared up to make the icon clearer then I will by all means revise my rating. Currently though I see no use for this Icon.

I see it in terms of usefulness. In my mind, this is just a random image which is not clear and not easy to make out what it is. Can't tell if its a bear trap or a bowl? - To me that makes it very useless. Hence the rating, though as i've said if it is cleared up to make the icon clearer then I will by all means revise my rating. Currently though I see no use for this Icon.
Maybe if he give us the big image, we can understand what it supposed to be.