• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragging chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi !
I saw a ability that creates a chain from the caster to the target and when the chain reaches the target it grabs it and it makes it come to the caster ... its like the caster captures the target and drags it neat to it ... can someone help me make a ability of this sort ... i can make the target come near the caster but i can't make the chain and the condition if that the chain misses the target to return, and if the chain hits something the target should be dragged ... does anyone have a suggestion ... ?
+rep to helper !

Level 9
it was a straight chain ... but it drags the target only if it hits it ... testing RMX SPELL PACK

I can't understand your code ... its full of arrays and a lot of them are confusing ... but this is the spell i was looking for ... and i may ask you what variables do i need ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.