• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draenei Paladin - Arthas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I don't need this skin for any project but I just want to try to convert Arthas Paladin into Draenei Paladin. Also I tried to alpha out some part of Arthas' hair to make it into draenei's tentacles.

First seconds - Painting
hv53br.jpg

First minutes - Some details
2cdtstw.jpg

Current status
dzfofl.jpg

Wrapped
20fxjpk.jpg

the unwrap is simply amazing.

i do agree with Denu however.

he is a bit bright, especially considering the wrapped version.

also consider the wrapped version because the Shades in the middle of his face form a line and it looks ugly as Heeeck

but it only looks pretty strange right now because of the hair.

Keep working - its a very nice skin so far.

Level 12
I'll remove the middle blue line, also I think I should to make longer a part under the eyes which looks like some bones. On wrap tit looks small :)
My favorite race is Draenei and I saw few wallpapers on which they really shine, they have some glow :) Also I tried to make more tentacles from his hair but if I do that, some areas will be hollow

Level 16
Awesome. But you will need to change the concept of the hammer, i know that you wanna to make it like a crystal hammer, but thats looks weird in this model. You will need a better idea. I like Chrome's Idea for the hair, that will be cool. Anyway, looks awesome atm.
Keep working, m8! :D

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Like what you did to the hair, and the unwrap looks good, though you're not wrapping it well, when texturing the wrap is more important than the texture, which is hard for people who are used to draw, because everything usually has to be drawn out of proportions. His lips seem very weird (but I don't know what a draenei really looks like).

Status
Not open for further replies.