• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

draco lich gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
the ....draco lich model..is not in "Models" anymore..where can I find it? I did get its wings in "Skins"...by Freakazoid...but i think i need the model itself.. :(

So if anyone can get it for me, put it up for download, or whatever, I would really appreciate it. :D

Level 4
it seems Cookie has missed the entire purpose of this site... which is to enrich the mapping community. This isn't Cookie's personal gallery, if you don't want your stuff used in maps don't post it here. Many of us are good at different things, I for one suck and modeling/skinning. My gift is terraining, and I am now at a disadvantage, because of Cookie's problem with several people. It isn't much of a disadvantage, I guess I'm just disappointed such a fine modeler would choose to take his models away from the public.

Level 4
Supposedly he removed them because of people reskinning his models. Which seems like an idiotic reason to me. I don't know if it's true, but I heard it in another topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.