• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

downloading icon packs not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hey..

i get an errormessage when i try to download an iconpack. It seems like they're not there. What to do?

(i have a broken righthand (stupid wall..) so saving each and every one of them is hard, its pain and it takes forever.)

Level 3
Hi

No, i mean it doesnt download anything. I dont get to choose witch filename or location to save it. Kinda like a broken link. I can download them one by one, and then the "save as" comes up, but with iconpacks, it doesnt. Just a (translated from swedish) "the page may have been removed, changed name or may not be availible at the moment" - a standard 404 :)

The zips ive downloaded have worked with no problems at all by the way ;)

Level 1
I'm having the same trouble. I can download all the individual icons just fine. But if I go into the catagory "Icon Packs", not one of them work. 404 error on every download link. Tried quite a few times on some of them.

Level 3
What icon pack are you downloading, because i downloaded the WOW iconpack and i had the same trouble a bit then i got it undamaged or whatever. If you cant download it then i will send it to you if you want, that is if i still have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.