• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doubling gold/wood harvested amount for player1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I may have posted my previous thread in the wrong forum section, so i will write it here again:

I want to edit one of blizzard's regular TFT maps to give ONLY player 1 (me) double the gold/wood from the worker gatherings.

It also needs to not be tied to any specific unit or race, so that i can gain double harvested resources regardless of what race/units i am using.

Similar to how Insane AI gets +20 gold instead of the +10 that his worker actually harvests.

However i am really bad with triggers/scripts, so i need one of you wizards to please help me out :)

Basically i want to have the same "cheat" as the Insane AIs where they get double the resources compared to what their workers harvest.

Thank you for helping me out

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

You can edit the lumber gold abilities for the worker unit to increase the amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.