• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA Replay Manager 2.02b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This tool originates from here

This tool allows browsing and viewing Warcraft III replays, primarily oriented for parsing DotA replays. I have been developing it for over a year and a half.

Forum topics:
http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=271794
http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?p=110886

Here is a brief overview of features in the program:

* Explorer-like replay browser (tree view+list fiew) with functions for copy/paste, delete/rename and creating folders.
* Auto-copying new replays (from LastReplay.w3g) and batch copying
* Replay search with a lot of options like game name, length, map version, player names and heroes.
* Can load replays from internet if filename starts with http:
* Player statistics (type "Player:<insert player name>" in path bar)
* Analyzes game lobby screenshots to build a list of players (doesn't really work, might update at some point)
* Shows replays by hero

Replay parsing features:

* DotA data is fully loaded from the map, so if the program happens to be missing some info you will be prompted supply a map file to read data from
* Displays game information like date, patch, map, game name, host, saver, length, players, score, winner and observers.
* Displays player list with level, buildcost, stats, lane, APM (actions per minute) and leave time.
* Colored chat view, probably works with other languages (tested with russian)
* Timeline view - displays roughly *estimated* hero movement over time - an animated version of the replay with many features.
* Hero builds - skills and items
* Action charts - including different action types, group hotkeys used, and APM over time graph.
* Gold and experience timeline graphs
* Presentation tab - format the replay in plain text mode, forum BB codes or HTML, for example to post a replay in replays forum.

Keywords:
dota,replay,manager,browser,parser
Contents

DotA Replay Manager 2.02b (Binary)

Reviews
14:54, 22nd Dec 2009 TriggerHappy: Map specific tools are not allowed unless the map is required to have the tool to play. Seeing how dota doesn't require this to play, rejected.

M

14:54, 22nd Dec 2009
TriggerHappy:
Map specific tools are not allowed unless the map is required to have the tool to play.
Seeing how dota doesn't require this to play, rejected.

Level 1
hey...would it be possibe to make it just grab the data from other custom-maps, too? as i've seen if there is a new dota, which isn't already included in the tool it just grabs the data from the map...

Level 4
No, him and Danat (mostly Danat) made another tool, its called DotA HIT.
This one is mine, its on the dota forums as well (on both of them).

Yes it could grab data from other maps, but what's the point? The data is used to get the list of heroes etc, but other maps can be very different so there isn't much I could do to parse them besides what I already have.