• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA Allstars v6.45 AI

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Dota Allstars 6.45 AI

Tranfered to the Hive by Sirgfsa.
Contents

DotA Allstars v6.45 AI (Map)

Reviews
HappyTauren: Okay this is old, but AI version, it stays here.

M

HappyTauren: Okay this is old, but AI version, it stays here.

Most of the heroes (~70%) in this map are pretty imbalanced, because of the huge amount.

20-30 heroes would make it simpler to be balanced, but 88? It'll take lots of time fix the issues. And I bet IceFrog (the thief of the original DotA) doesn't waste his time on that.

Oh, and I don't hate DotA in general! I just dislike this map.

Level 2
How the heck are most of the heroes imbalanced? I can name only one that doesn't have a REAL counter. Axe. Thats it. Please give examples of imbalances. Please keep DotA on getdota.com, it's not needed here. >.>

Level 9
Most of the heroes (~70%) in this map are pretty imbalanced, because of the huge amount.

20-30 heroes would make it simpler to be balanced, but 88? It'll take lots of time fix the issues. And I bet IceFrog (the thief of the original DotA) doesn't waste his time on that.

Oh, and I don't hate DotA in general! I just dislike this map.

Actually, it's quite the opposite, most of the heroes suck while there are only a few good ones.

Level 5
the AI isnt hard at all I beat three insanes like nothing
And why is a dota here anyway omg
icefrog has his sites man!!
oh and the heroes are very balanced you noobs like 80% the other 20% are new heroes that need a little more fixing