• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doombeast

DOOMBEAST V1.0
By: Sephiroth_VII
aka Daniel Manion
aka Newbwc3

Here is a Model that you can use to morph into the DOOMBEAST:
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=91635

Suggested Object Editor data:
Unit Base: Tauren
Cast Point: 0.850
RunSpeed: 310
WalkSpeed: 310
DeathTime: 3
Scale: 1.40
Attack-1 Animation Damage Point: 0.600
Movement Speed Base: 250
Turn Rate: 0.60
Collision Size: 120
Sound Set: Tuskarr

>TESTMAP: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showpost.php?p=791235&postcount=1
refer to the testmap to see how to import it into your map like its done in the test map.

*Do NOT modify or redistribute this model in any way.*
*Give Credit to "Sephiroth_VII"*

comments & criticisim plz.

Keywords:
Beast, Felbeast, demon, evil, creature, boss, demon bull, minotaur,
Contents

DOOMBEAST (Model)

Reviews
01:54, 7th Jul 2008 HappyTauren: That is some sexy stuff. Very messy though, texture and ani,ations could use a lot of work, but it looks damn awesome in wc3 (oh and god, thanks for including a test map <3).

M

01:54, 7th Jul 2008
HappyTauren: That is some sexy stuff. Very messy though, texture and ani,ations could use a lot of work, but it looks damn awesome in wc3 (oh and god, thanks for including a test map <3).

Level 15
This model may cause lag if too many are on screen at once in game. (If your computer sucks)

Model, Texture, Animations, and Particles are all from scratch. The only thing I used from Blizzard is some textures for the ball and chain, guts, portrait plane, and particles. I spent much time trying to make everything the highest quality I could. It even has animated particles when he does spell and stand-2. Comments on anything much appreciated.

Give him BloodLust to increase his speed. Then it looks awesome. ;)

Last edited:
Level 5
This model may cause lag if too many are on screen at once in game. I'm not sure if it does or not I didn't test it.

Model, Texture, Animations, and particles are all from scratch. The only thing I used from blizzard is some textures for the ball and chain, guts, portrait plane, and particles.

I test it ingame, it didnt laged a bit.
I Like the skin but the animations could be better.
Anyways a very cool model.

4/5

Level 4
Congrats, This is really well done, it's amazing. I Tested them under your settings and it works well, great job!
5/5.

Level 13
Very good model indeed. I think everything that could be improved has been said already so I won't say anything. (Animations...) Anyways, 4.5/5.

Varsaigen, you should call him Sparky. :D

Level 4
I SHALL NAME HIM... MINIME!!
4/5 coz of soggy anis, sry could not replay faster, we have a storm here and my net died :(

Level 23
*eats cookie* Yes it is! Kindof strong on the undead plot and weak on the orc campaign (extra campaign only-Introduces some heroes including BeastMaster), but it's really fun and gives your strategies a lot of flexibility (new units, heroes, buildings, etc.). A lot of the stuff on this site based on wc3 used the Throzen Throne and is used modt often in frozen throne custom games. =D Your choice whether to get it or not. But, it's a fun play. :3

Later: lol Masiah! XD You'd require the Frozen Throne CD just to install it! XD You can get it at WallMart (with RoC) for about $24, but seperatly, they are each about $16. :p Sacrid and I got the Warchest meaning we got both games for a great bargain. :p

Last edited:
Level 2
this model is definitely one of the best looking to come to hive workshops in a while, unfortunatly, the animations are pretty bad 3/5

Level 1
Great!

Dude I love this and I can think of so many uses of this and it would be a AWESOME boss for a rpg, even a LoaP, I have so many idea's for it dude and I tried what you said and it does look sick dude I hope you make more stuff like this 10/5!

Level 2
its pretty awsome tho when he turns his chain shackle looks weird like it is attached to the leg with a iron stick or something but it looks really cool tho ;)