• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

[Trigger] Doodad arrival trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok sorry, i KNOW this is a noob question but, im making a TD map for 1 player and i'm doing a lot of terraining. I want 2 ships to arrive at the shore about 5 seconds after the game starts, symbolizing that the enemy waves have began. I am not sure how to make 2 ships from the doodads move through a trigger lol. I'm pretty new to map making and terraining, how could i do that? Any help is very much appreciated! Thanks

Edit: Also how do i make a tower of splash damage lol i havn't figured it out yet :( sorry for the noob questions but thanks again hehe.

Level 3
Maybe I missed something, but if you just want a ship to move to a certain point, just use the current ship models in the game. There are a few units with ship models... so just create them where you want and order them to move to where you want.

Level 29
Here look at this picture.

If you don't want any unit to get hit, add whoever you do want to get hit by it in the targets box.

Attachments

• AoE.JPG
    AoE.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 81
Status
Not open for further replies.