• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-don't click the crab-

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is not made by me. I found this game and I think it is very funny! I will give a rating of 3.5 marks! Rate this map please! This map is about AFKING. If you get bored, Click the crab and you will see exploadsions! This map maybe rubbish to others but I think its funny!! lol

Keywords:
Comedy, fun, afking
Contents

-DON'T CLICK THE CRAB- (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 09-Jul-13 (10:36:23) Map Status: Rejected (1/5) Unacceptable
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
If this isn't made by you, why did you upload it? And this isn't the place for just putting up an entire map and rating it.

THIS IS NOT EPIC WAR

Level 4
"I will rate it 3.5!" You can't rate your own map. And no, it's not funny, it's not interesting, it's not yours, it's horrible, it's a map that should be Rejected. 1/5.
And yes, description is completely n00bish.

Level 9
Its not yours, you uploaded it without making any changes. RULE BROKEN.
No credit whatsoever to original maker. RULE BROKEN

Theres not even enough content in there to last me 2 seconds besides the music.

Level 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newominus
If this isn't made by you, why did you upload it? And this isn't the place for just putting up an entire map and rating it.

THIS IS NOT EPIC WAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIANT_CRAB
Which rule? Reputation rule? or what? maps rule? its balanced right? LOL its a just for fun map! its okay if you dont like it.
Just relax! Dude! Its really just for fun! if you dont like it, dont like it! i didnt force you to like it!

... I think my editing on quoting has failed...

wait I go TAKE the 4th look at rule again!:grin::grin:

LOOK AT THIS
Compliance
No map may violate any Hive Workshop general or specific site rules.

Original Work
All maps must be significantly worked on, if not entirely created, by their submitter. Maps that were edited from someone else's work must include proof of permission to edit that work, and the original author may request that the map be taken down at any time.

Third Party Material
All maps must give credit to the authors of material included in the map that is not made by the maker. Pirated or stolen content is not permitted.

Originality
All maps must be distinctively different from other maps in concept. This may include story, gameplay, goals, etc, but restricts maps which are effectively clones of older versions, such as most LOAP and Footman Wars maps.

Completion
All maps must be close enough to completion to allow for a good experience by the player. This does not limit beta maps that are near completion, but does limit alpha and other under construction maps that are not significantly playable.

Gameplay
All maps must be fairly fun and decently balanced.

Presentation
All maps must be made in English, must not contain overwhelmingly bad spelling or grammar, must contain a valid author and map name, and must contain a well-written description to give the reader a good idea of what the map is about. Imports, terrain, camera, and other visuals should complement the game.

Stability
All maps must not have enough bugs to significantly adversely affect gameplay.

Updates
Map updates should be made by using the Update button on the map rather than by resubmitting the map.

Use
The maps section should not be used as a pastebin or testing area, but rather for map distribution. If you wish for an advertising, testing, and more public place for early stages of your map, please use the Map Development forum.

Approval
Maps not meeting all of the above criteria may be approved in rare circumstances. Maps may be rejected at any time for any valid reason given by the moderator who rejects them. Maps need not meet the criteria not applicable to their type. Resource moderators will decide on a case-by-case basis which maps will be approved.

Enforcement
Repeatedly ignoring one or more of these rules may result in negative reputation, infraction points, or even being banned from the site.

Contact
If you wish to request that your map be reviewed, whether for the first time or after fixing problems outlined by a moderator, feel free to post in Map Resource Moderation with a detailed request and a link to the map in question. If you wish to complain about the actions of a moderator, please post in Admin Contact with a detailed request and a link to the issue in question.

They didnt say I cant upload others map! But I have to say that the map is not mine and I did!

Level 9
The point is, do NOT upload someone ELSES map. Saying that you can is like me saying I can upload DotA everywhere.

Level 28
They didnt say I cant upload others map! But I have to say that the map is not mine and I did!
You didn't say who made it, nor do you have the permission to upload it.
The description is horrible.
The game is horrible.

So you've broken 3 rules by uploading this map, congratulations, although there are still people who managed to break a lot more rules, so you did not enter the high-scores.

Level 28
all of you are assholes.

He said it wasnt his map and did not know the creator, so he designates no credit to himself for the map, he thought it was funny to share with the community,. and i also thought it was funny.

Perhaps you all should go back to being dicks on your own threads and leave his map alone.
Perhaps you should read the rules as well before you make a comment like this.

The rules clearly state that the map must give the player a good experience.
How on earth can clicking a crab to exit the game give anyone a good experience?

Also, the rules state that the map must contain a well-written description
Additionally, he did not credit the original author, neither did he say that he doesn't know he made it - he simply said it wasn't made by him: that's not giving credits at all.

Rules said:
Maps may be rejected at any time for any valid reason given by the moderator who rejects them.
I can reject the map based on only one of the above reasons, so I do have a valid reason and the rules state that I am allowed to reject this map.
Any objections?

Furthermore, -2 rep for flaming.

Level 18
1) gives players a good expierence.
A: this is a bias way to judge maps. It can give one person a good expierence, and one a bad one. Depending on whoes reviewing it. This rule isnt really a valid excuse to reject his map.

2) map must contain well written description
A: How well can such a description get ? All it is is that you click the crab and it explodes end of story. How else can u explain that in 500 words.

as for my flaming, im sorry, but unfortunatly what i said is true.

Level 31
all of you are assholes.

He said it wasnt his map and did not know the creator, so he designates no credit to himself for the map, he thought it was funny to share with the community,. and i also thought it was funny.

Perhaps you all should go back to being dicks on your own threads and leave his map alone.

this

also, the people can find this game fun, ap0. i mean, look at dota.

Level 28
1) gives players a good expierence.
A: this is a bias way to judge maps. It can give one person a good expierence, and one a bad one. Depending on whoes reviewing it. This rule isnt really a valid excuse to reject his map.
There is no gameplay, how can anyone possibly enjoy a map you don't even need to play?
If you want to be afk on warcraft, here's what you do: open warcraft, then minimize it.
No need for the map, seriously.

deathunter said:
) map must contain well written description
A: How well can such a description get ? All it is is that you click the crab and it explodes end of story. How else can u explain that in 500 words.

as for my flaming, im sorry, but unfortunatly what i said is true.
I can understand your frustration, just try to watch what you're saying (might help).
And indeed: it cannot get a long description, but it's very poor right now (saying someone else created the game and you must click a crab in order to end the game.
Okay, so this may be everything there is to this game (considering 'gameplay', as far as it has one), credits have not been given (music, sfx).

also, the people can find this game fun, ap0. i mean, look at dota.
Nub, since when is clicking a crab to quit considered "a game"?

Level 18
since your a moderator and noone can really alter ur decsicion, ill drop it.

I just think you should take away his -rep, that was uncalled for. He only has 25 posts, hes new to the site. At least give him a warning, he probably didnt know he had broken the rules.

and for the record, no hes not my brother. But he made me laugh with his map, and i think he got treated unfairly is all.

Level 28
since your a moderator and noone can really alter ur decsicion, ill drop it.

I just think you should take away his -rep, that was uncalled for. He only has 25 posts, hes new to the site. At least give him a warning, he probably didnt know he had broken the rules.

and for the record, no hes not my brother. But he made me laugh with his map, and i think he got treated unfairly is all.
I don't think I treated him unfair: I have agreed with others to give people who do not read the rules before uploading a map -rep.
Ignorance is not an excuses: rules should be read, that's all there is to it.
He is one of the lucky ones that didn't end up with -rep (because he got repped before).

And really, how on earth could this map ever get approved?
There is no gameplay, no credits, has a poor description and could be made in a minute.

thedeathunterxx said:
your being treated unfairly. sometimes people can really get anal about taking maps up the butt.
No: I treated him like all the others, there is nothing unfair about this.
If you don't care about reading the rules, you have to face the consequences - both here as in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.