• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doing model and skin requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Rules

1. Do not request to many models/skins
    Post information and pictures about the model/skin u want(if necessary)
    DONT spam
    Dont double post :)
If u break the rules ur request will not be answered

Curently working on
Ogres for linaze
Tuskarr units for cal28
Keyhole for sgt.donar
3.26ly empire earth buildings(will take some time and i cant animate them , but some of the prolly dont need anims so...)
Puppetier:hidan & kakuzu(thjis might not turn out to well and will take time,i'm not real good with faces)
Human blademaster
Nightelf to human reskin
icon for warden skin
ashton kutcher skin

this post wil be edited daily
i will have less time to work on these becuz of the contests

Last edited:
Level 2
Can you please make a big black keyhole? I just need the shape.

-Ouren/Donar

-edit-

Thanks for working on it! ^^

Last edited:
Level 5
Think you can make Kakuzu or hidan for me?

Hidan
Hidan_by_lkmanov.jpg

Kakuzu

1233069418_s.jpg

Kakuzu.gif

Please get back to me if you could make one thatd be great.

Oh sorry i forgot information

Hidan
Uses a large sycth as his damge

Kakuzu
Uses his fist as a weapon to punch and has threads going through his body

Thats all i can think of sorry

Thank you for your time.

Yea thanks man for working on it!!!

-Don't double post! ~Chriz.

Last edited:
Level 6
I asked you to make me some models on another post guy who needs help, but i guess it was too many, so i took some off the list. Could you please make these ones for me:

1. Night Elf Watcher
2. Satyr (Just the regular one)
3. Undead Skeleton (Not mage)
4. Faceless One (The purple one)
5. Tuskar Fighter
6. Razormane Chief

If thats too many, you don't have to make the razormane chief, but i would really appreciate it. Thanks again.

Level 9
I'd like to request a nice and fitting Icon for this skin.

Warden Skin

Also if possible, a journeyman like human model/skin. The base idea would probably be Arthas. But in my opinion he looks too much like a fairie tale princess. And then I mean princess, not prince. He should look like he's been through alot, but still young. Backpack, packages etc on him wouldn't hurt. And a sword of course, I doubt a journeyman would go carrying around a big mace as weapon.

Level 3
My request isn't much. what i need is a human blade master wearing a white with gold armor. if you could make armor for the legs as well or you could just make the pants he wears white. his blade plain steel with nothin on it and his hair white, something like this:

http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/files_img/models_2028_screenshot.jpg

But wait If you can make me a skin for the blade master looking like that soldier to the right in your signature i'd say perfect. it's a really impresive looking unit. also with an icon to match it if possible.

Optional: if you could also make a model of the blademaster with only his attacks, critical strike, and bladestorm animation. whenever he attacks he takes his sword from his back and whenever he stops attacking he puts it back.

Level 2
I'd like to request an Ashton Kutcher skin for my map. It's almost as simple as putting a face on the Villager Male, so I daresay it wouldn't take too long.

Level 13
I have just one request... the halo 1 marine ! it will make every halo map complete (either that or a halo 2 ODST)

heres a pic
marines.jpg

If you decide to do it please make them accurate. Thanks.

Level 2
well i would appreciate it if you could make me with a Recca model, and if not possible lelousche (zero) Recca is the first and leousche is the second. i put a few pics of each to help you if you decide to help me : )

Flame20of20Recca01052.jpg

recca.jpg

codegeass1736LG.jpg

lelouch_01.jpg

Last edited:
Level 9
hi
i need some simple skins:

1-human version of the huntress... (i know she is riding a cat, but it works fine...i jest need her human...)
2-human druid of the talon... (so i need some NE to humans, so what?)
3-human warden unit, the one from the campaign unit list... (NE to HU gets silly dosen't it?)
4-SKINNING off the orc shaman's mask...(if its possible...)
5-turning the red parts in the sorceress suit black...

not too much right?
and most is a simple recolor...(well...simple to people that know how to skin...)

Level 7
Hey just a tip to all who want models from cartoons/anim. Record an avi better captured one than recording with a camera, and decompile a short clip to images as you may make better skins than when you made a photo with a digital camera oO or whatever as making a photo of a screen lol that sucks. And hardly a site of your fav cartoon has images of how a hero looks in all sides and detailed, you can make this yourself. Learnt it when i started making good records of my most fav and only cartoon show.

Btw massive attack, i like the futuristic marine, i would also use it just cuz it looks nice and will fit in any futuristic map.

Werewulf is right thast why i am editing, this instead of posting. I'll use PM.

Last edited:
Level 3
Wow. Your very generous to be doing models for people. All I want is a normal Tauren model, even the one from Wc3, though I would prefer one similar to a WoW model. I need it to be weaponless, and use the animations of a footman or a grunt.

If you can contact me at [email protected] if you need more info.

Level 13
Yes, you are very very generous to be doing this.

I'd like to cancel my halo request. Its too hard and i have a more experienced man doing it. Soory but hey ! less work for you ! I do have an alternate request but its completely optional.

Here it goes:

Roman legionary (w/gladius short sword + sheild)
I know what your thinking : Romans in Wc3 wont work. But that isn't true ! the engine is great for legionaries ! just think about how units move fall into formations and the abilities they have and youl see what i mean

OR

Roman attachments:
helmet
sword (optional)
armour (optional,mail would be best)
Officer helmet (the one with the plume -- the ones that centurions wear)
sheild

I can send pictures if you need them send me a PM if your willing to do this.

(PS: soory the post was so massive)

Level 7
I'd like 6 models done for my ORPG, please ^.^. Go here to see the drawings and match em with the description I made :): http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s...ome_Guitarist/ (NOTE: I have no idea how to draw feet so I left em out, but I'll tell you what I want em to look like). Here's the description ;):

This was a very quick drawing of mine. He is called the Undead Death Knight (he is a hero in my ORPG). His helmet is a skull, which covers the top half of his head. If you look below his helmet, you can notice that he is, infact, a zombie/undead. He is missing a few teeth, and a few other teeth are chipped. His shoulder pads are plate mail and have skulls and bones on them. His chest piece is also plate mail, but has some cracks in it. His arm pads are also plate mail (lol). He does not have any gloves. His weapon is a scythe with a spike at the end of it (it also has cracks in it). And his leggings are leather with some holes in it, revealing his bloody, zombie-ish self. And lastly, he has chain mail boots.

This drawing is called the Barbarian, who is also a hero in my game. He has a horned plate mail helmet, and in the middle of the helm is a carved in fang, which is the Barbarian sign in my game. He has long black hair. He has a barbarian "woad" (a barbarian tribal tattoo, which is blue) going down his right eye. He has a handlebar mustache and a little soulpatch. He has a gray fur cloak. He has plate mail spiked shoulder pads, which also have the "fang" on them. His weapon is a big, two-handed axe. He is very muscular and has hairy arms. He has brown leather gloves. He has a brown leather chest piece, with a (can't remember what it's called (lol)) going diagnoly across his chest. He has a striped kilt. He has very hairy legs (lol). And lastly he has fur leather boots.

This is the Orc Warlord. He is also a hero in my game. He has a horned, plate mail helmet, but unlike the barbarian, this helm covers his whole head other than some of his face. He has red glowing eyes. He has a nose ring. He has orc tusks going up. He has a goatee (don't know how to spell that). He has plate mail shoulder pads, with impaled skulls sticking out of the shoulder pads. He is also very muscular, and also has hairy arms (lol). His weapon is a giant, two-handed axe, with a ruby at the end of it (please try to make the axe look like how it is in the drawing ). He has plate mail armor. He has chain mail leggings. He has plate mail boots.

This is Xocteroc, the final boss in my ORPG. He looks very... strange (or unique, lol). He has horns. He has fire comeing from the top of his head, and below the fire are tentacles. He has evil red eyes. He has a pentagram in his forehead. He has an alien looking nose. He has tentacles and a mouth, and they move when he talks. He has spikes curving down on the sides of his head. He has a goat beard. He has giant fangs as his shoulder pads. He has odd looking arms, that are de-attached from his body, and float (but he can control them like normal arms). He has hands, which are also de attached from his arms, and also float, and he can also control them (lol); his hands have 3 large claws. He has no weapon. He has plate mail armor that has 2 tentacles in the middle of it. He has plate mail leggings have has 2 tentacles, with a skull in the middle of the 2 tentacles, on each leg. He has large feet with 3 claws on them.

This creature is called the Guardian of Xocteroc. The top half of his head is covered by a plate mail helmet that has a spike on the top of it, 2 horns curving down on each side, an upside down moon shape where his eyes are, and 5 spikes at the bottom of it. The bottom half of his head shows his head uncovered. He has tentacles at the bottom of his head, and has purple skin. He has shoulderpads with tentacles comeing out at the top of them. He has plate mail arms that are oddly shaped. His hands have 3 large claws. He has a big, two-handed flaming sword, with a cool looking hilt. He has a cape. He has a plate mail chest piece, and has 10 tentacles on the chest piece. He has plate mail leggings. He has feet that instead of toes, they have tentacles.

And lastly, this is the Human Protector, who is also a hero in my ORPG. He has a plate mail helmet, that has a "T" in it, which exposes his face. He has a goatee (once again, I have no idea how to spell that, lol). He has plate mail shoulder pads. He has plate mail arm pads. He has leather gloves. He has a one-handed sword with a jewel at the end of it. He has a big shield. He has a plate mail chest piece. He has plate mail leggings. And he has plate mail boots.

I'm not a great artist, am I :(.

Thank you!!

Level 4
I was wondering if you could do a Sargeras Model, I would understand if you wouldn't be willing to do it, but I've been searching for one for months. I do understand it breaks the lore, but I'm asking anyway.

Here's a photo:

Sargerasthedestroyer3lg.png

Level 6
werewulf close this thread for now
i am sick and it takes me a bit more time to make stuff (thats why ive been inactive the past week) especially on days when i cant get out of bedand if this thing gets bigger im a dead man
anyways doctor said i should be feeling ok soon so when it happens u can re- open it

Status
Not open for further replies.