• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dofus Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi every body !

I need Dofus Models. One ou more ... :p by class of characters. Boy or Girl, it's has you want. ;)

You can find a picture of all the models in this site (In french ;) )[Traduction here]. The class are : Ecaflip/Sadidas/Eniripsa/Osamodas/Iop/Enutrof/Cra/Sram/Feca/Xelor/Sacrieur/Pandawa.

Clic on one class and down for see more pictures of this class ;) If you want any other pictures, say me that and I go search other ;)

Great thank at all the people who take the time to read and help me ;)

( I'm sorry for my Bad english ;) I'm come from an French Community of World Edit ;) )

Level 4
lol wow somsone actually played dofus, when i was playing 2 years ago i was the best cra in my server, i was level 150 and i could beat level 190+ any character

Level 2
Oh, yeah ! Me, I'm Osamodas ... But I played only for Rp :p
On what server you was ?

And, no one can make it ?

Level 4
if i remember i was onn umm RUSHU, i was the first cra in my server with a full near perfect Soft oak set and i had this awesome wand which i forgot the name. here is a screen shot of my crap kicking ass.
i have a shit load more pics but i dun wana flood the topic hahah

iopowned.jpg

pc1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.