• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Does this trigger exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, For my project, which is the Warcraft II campaign in warcraft III, I need a trigger activated when a unit gave his gold.
If this trigger exist, please can you say me which one it is ?

Tanks:

PS: excuse me for my horrible accent but I'm french and I'm not sure about the translation of each word I use

Level 2
yes it is what I mean.
In fact I need something to replace oil and it was the only option I thinked: make the tanker colect gold and if the unit returing gold is a tanker then the gold isn't given and replaced by an integer counting oil.

Level 3
Ok, I'm not sure if the event will work, I havn't tested it and I can't right now. If it doesn't, try to play around with the different events that seem logical to you, but I'm sure you can get this one to work:

• Tanker
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • And - All (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to (Unit-type of Tanker)
          • (Ability being cast) Equal to Return Gold
    • Actions
      • Player - Add -10 to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Current gold
      • Set Oil_Integer = (Oil_Integer + 10)

Level 2
thanks for all your answers but infortunaly:
-reeqiz, I already test your's and it doesn't work
-deathchef: it means it will be activated when you have a certain quantity of gold... and I prefer when the unit drop the gold into the shipyard.
-rulerofiron99:eek:k I have found it but havent tested yet

Last edited:
Level 1
Player Trigger

Hey not sure if i put this in the right place but im wondering if a trigger exists to make player selection at the start of a map.

Basically I want the map to remove a computer player from the game and score board if a user is selected.

Sorta like Player (Red) User = True
Player (Orange) Computer is removed from the map

Status
Not open for further replies.