• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Does anyone know where I can download this map or what powers and voices are in it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I think you're in the wrong forum for this... but here's my answer:

1. The model is from WOW, so it uses all of its content from that game. It's pretty easy to do if you can take the model from the MPQ but we don't support that here at the hive.

2. The map, judging by the placement of the buildings, is just a normal melee map where the user made some jass spells and some uber heroes and set himself up against an alliance of very hard computers. I doubt you can download this anywhere.

Level 4
I think you're in the wrong forum for this... but here's my answer:

1. The model is from WOW, so it uses all of its content from that game. It's pretty easy to do if you can take the model from the MPQ but we don't support that here at the hive.

2. The map, judging by the placement of the buildings, is just a normal melee map where the user made some jass spells and some uber heroes and set himself up against an alliance of very hard computers. I doubt you can download this anywhere.

Well how about the powers then ? - mass charm and multi-shot frost bolt ?

Level 6
As I said, jass spells. Well, they could be done in GUI they're not that hard, but they're likely jass.

Basically the hero has all dummy skills that when used run triggers/jass script to create effects simulating spells. Mass charm likely causes several invisible dummy units to spawn and cast charm on units in the area, it isn't anything unique. I don't think I can be any clearer considering it's something you should already know if you've played WC3 on bnet before ...

Level 13
ya i know were to get the model maybe not sounds or spellz but i know were to get the model

Level 4
ya i know were to get the model maybe not sounds or spellz but i know were to get the model

Im more interested in the sounds - the model is not very good in my opinion. "Your soul belongs to me now" is just too cool !

Level 13
if only you look in the internet for wc3 sites its quite eazy just no 1 ever dose and never finds models in those sites

Level 2
The sounds are from Naxx 2.0 in World of Warcraft - they are KT himself.

The Lich model may be modified, I cannot see it that well, but there is a very similar model in WC3TFT: The Lich, Undead Hero.

Level 2
Actually watching that for the second time is pretty cool. He has essentially rigged his hero to work exactly like the WoW version of KT. Mind Control, Multishot Frostbolt, Portals that summon Banshees/Skeletons/Fatties.

Pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.