• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DodgeBall Extreme v1.12c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

DodgeBall Extreme v1.12c (Map)

Level 3
This is incredible fun ;)

The best dodgeball ever! Designed with high-end progamers in mind. Brilliant for LAN partys.

573 downloads of earlier versions of DodgeBall Extreme, on wc3sear.ch. Check the quest log to see all the cool changes each version has ;P

Features:
Multiple rounds.
Minimisable Multiboard, recording kills and DODGES!
"Multi-kill"s and "Multi-dodge"s.
Loads of sound effects.
Dodge flamestrikes mode :)
---> Anti Spawn Kill system <---
BallsPerCourt Equalisation.
Secret Round + misc little secrets ;)
Loads of camera angles.
+lots of other little finishing touches :D

so... ready your Micro Styles!

~~~It's Time to Own Up some N00BS!!~~~

Level 3
who doesn't want to get a look at the code ;)

i think ive clocked up a good 50 hours working on this, 50 hours just thinking about it (conquering each and every super-complex problem as it arose), and about 17 hours actually playtesting it ^_^

which is 200 games T_T dont suppose anyone thinks they are pro enough to beat me? ;D Best dodgeballer on b.net!

..but no, i can't just release a version with all the code. Is there any particular features you like? Make sure to download 1.12b, i updated it today, 15 hours after uploading 1.12, it has some little but essential improvements!

edit: and 5 hours later, i discovered a major bug (lol), so here's 1.12c ;< the yellow dodgeball in the intro cinematic in b entered Kyles heroselect area, giving team 2 (as they were on the Else of an If statement) neutral passive as a member, and perminently +1 unkillable life, making victory impossible for team 1 ^_^