• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

do you have an alias?

do you have an alias

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • im not telling you

• whats an alias?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Heh, somehow I realized that you had an alias. I don't have one myself, but isn't Halycon an alias for MisfitzForPureEvil?

Level 13
all my friends call me kerr. of course thats short for kerrigan because thats who i look like. actually its one of those things where its actually scary because of the resemblance.

Level 13
why the hell do they call you tater salad? do you hate potatos or something? are you sexist against potatos??? (jk lol)

Level 13
yea he is. i like the one where hes like "give my kid a shot! hows that daddy? oh good shot POOT! everybody relax POOT took him out."

Status
Not open for further replies.