• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do these deserve to be testers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Look at them, brainless WoWers... I'm just quoting some interesting posts from the beta forum linked by other members. Do these excuses of a tester deserve it??

"will this game have endgame content? it's stupid that we have to start every game at the same low level. i think we should be able to raid in order to get items that let us start with extra resources or som'."

"How do I get mounts for my marines?"

"plz ban this loser, i said 5v5 and he came at me with THIRTY ZERGLINGS"

I'm afraid to play ranked matches, due to never really playing RTS to a degree where I got above the novice level. Well, since Warcraft 2, that is. I used to be so good at that...

The game visual is very bad, I equiped my marine with new Gun and Armor but It didn't change my toon' looks

OWNAGE

People are not joking when saying 'what a waste of key'.

Level 22
http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=23329104371&sid=3000

Blizzard has abandoned us WOW players, it seems. I've waited MONTHS for Cataclysm's beta to come, and instead what do I get? A beta invite for a cheap remake of some lame 90's game that nobody who matters ever liked AKA Starcraft 2. And to think these undeserving 90-year-olds are giving free 10-day WOW subscriptions so they can shout Leeroy Jenkins on the guild vent. For shame Blizzard.

We WoW players pay $15 a month, and these starcraft players haven't given you a DIME in decades. Why do you even acknowledge them? If you have time to screw around, you should utilize that time into getting Cataclysm beta ready!

Ungrateful too.

Level 13
I can assure you not everyone who play wow is retarded. I've played wow since 2004 and i'm not a wowtard. Homever i agree with you when you say that they don't deserve beta key. I've played starcraft since 1998 and i have been dying for starcraft 2, pre-ordered it in 2008. WoW is something you play when you don't have anything better to do. Starcraft is 100 times fun when playing with some good friends. And these wowtards that you mention they are just plain stupid, they've played to much wow indeed. I mean come on there is other games to play than WoW. In you just have to press buttons, Wow is about spending time, it's not hard anyone can do it. Homever Starcraft requires brains, you can't just press some buttons you need to think or else you're screwed.

I hate these wowtards that don't appreciate a good game, In starcraft you don't start with better "items". It is always even ,everyone have the same starting resources, it's about teamwork and skill.

Level 16
I can assure you not everyone who play wow is retarded. I've played wow since 2004 and i'm not a wowtard. Homever i agree with you when you say that they don't deserve beta key. I've played starcraft since 1998 and i have been dying for starcraft 2, pre-ordered it in 2008. WoW is something you play when you don't have anything better to do. Starcraft is 100 times fun when playing with some good friends. And these wowtards that you mention they are just plain stupid, they've played to much wow indeed. I mean come on there is other games to play than WoW. In you just have to press buttons, Wow is about spending time, it's not hard anyone can do it. Homever Starcraft requires brains, you can't just press some buttons you need to think or else you're screwed.

I hate these wowtards that don't appreciate a good game, In starcraft you don't start with better "items". It is always even ,everyone have the same starting resources, it's about teamwork and skill.

Absolutely agree.

Level 27
God, that guy who said that WoW(tards) are not respected by Blizzard and SC2 is a remake of an old 1990s game really is an idiot. He deserved to be raped by a Korean Starcraft fans. Period.
Well, actually I haven't tough that WoW is so evil. I knew that it might take all the free space in your computer and brains for about 5-8 years. I knew that if you'll play it the only thing you'll be talking about is "I'm going on a raid with my char!!!" (One of my friends got WoWtarted, R.I.P. His brain). I knew that WoWtards compare all games with WoW, but this is too much! Blizzard gave them the chance to try a game thats oem people would kill for just to play it a little and those morons called it junk! From now on, I will be enemy to all WoWtards and if I'll get the Beta key, I promise to you all guys, I'm gonna kill (in multiplayer, of course, don't look at me that way, guys!) those WoWtards for all of you, altough my melee gaming skills are low.
WoWtards go home!

Level 24

Absolutely agree.
God, that guy who said that WoW(tards) are not respected by Blizzard and SC2 is a remake of an old 1990s game really is an idiot. He deserved to be raped by a Korean Starcraft fans. Period.
Well, actually I haven't tough that WoW is so evil. I knew that it might take all the free space in your computer and brains for about 5-8 years. I knew that if you'll play it the only thing you'll be talking about is "I'm going on a raid with my char!!!" (One of my friends got WoWtarted, R.I.P. His brain). I knew that WoWtards compare all games with WoW, but this is too much! Blizzard gave them the chance to try a game thats oem people would kill for just to play it a little and those morons called it junk! From now on, I will be enemy to all WoWtards and if I'll get the Beta key, I promise to you all guys, I'm gonna kill (in multiplayer, of course, don't look at me that way, guys!) those WoWtards for all of you, altough my melee gaming skills are low.
WoWtards go home!

How retarded are you guys?

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

Level 22
Xerxes I know you mean these are trolls and not to be discussed but they are not just trolling, they really dont play SC2 and are careless, and ungrateful getting what people would care to have. As the guys here suggest, he should be raped by some Korean SC player, it was very hard for me to keep my words in the Blizzard forum but I kept them.

Level 2
sigh why cant they just get banned and replaced rightaway i doubt a single one of them has even given feedback

Level 8
Xerex, your not helping. We're kinda like debating on world's biggest global problems now.
There are some idiots on WoW. But there are idiots on every popular game, and those idiots do not post on forums because their idiots.

These people are just trolling the World of Warcraft forum. They probably don't even have the beta anyway, for there to be that many of them posting on the WoW forums.

Level 2
Fucking WOWtards get the beta-keys, while starcraft and wc3 fans don't get any... The WOWtards should be murdered in their beds!

Level 22
Some sites get keys from Blizzard and some sort of competitions are made in the forum for everyone. THW is the biggest and oldest map making site supporting legal mapmaking. How is it possible to get nothing? Sites such as thewarcenter that are nowhere near the level of mapmakers and modelers here though do get. No, Im rly surprised about THW getting nothing.

Level 27
Some sites get keys from Blizzard and some sort of competitions are made in the forum for everyone. THW is the biggest and oldest map making site supporting legal mapmaking. How is it possible to get nothing? Sites such as thewarcenter that are nowhere near the level of mapmakers and modelers here though do get. No, Im rly surprised about THW getting nothing.

Thats true. Actually I even tough Blizzard could be our sponsor instead of that poker site... but oh well, life is unfair...

Level 3
Why did those WoWers even Submit to the beta testing? we are the true Blizzard fans, they just play WoW because its more popular.
People who play Sc and Wc should get the Sc and Wc Betas, people who play WoW can get WoW betas or what ever

Level 12

No, wc3c is, then comes after that wc3sear.ch.

Level 11
It was a sad day when wc3sear.ch died =(

And.... I really want a beta key, but I can wait until the game actually comes out.

If a handful of ungrateful idiots end up being included in the ranks of players that got beta keys, what are you going to do? Life's not fair......

they never said life would be fair.. :), alot of people who got keys, probably havnt posted. anyone that atleast plays, is doing there share (by playing and figuring out overpowered strategys and then abusing the crap outa em, gets blizzard to fix things :), when other players complaign.

Although the people who just take the key and do nothing with it (not even try the game), those are the people who shouldnt get it XD.

Im one of the lucky ones :)

Level 5
I`m guessing that people who are prioritized are the ones that pay to play, seriously though, Blizzard should have been a bit more selective on the one`s that recieved keys, the guys in WoW are just not suited for testing, they`re more immersed in kicking the crap out of the same old dungeons over and over and not actually paying attention to the keys they got. Too bad we cant go to customer complaints and convince Blizzard that we`re infinitely better for testing than MOST of the guys in WoW.

Level 22
I'm not complaining, or crying but here is the OPT IN definition:

- Blizzard's so called random optin, isn't random since they base it on factors they dont tell us, not just PC specs. Still, it was good in the beginning.
- They started sending 2nd/3rd keys to the same people who already got one and that is before Friend invite. Wtf is that?
- they let people register more than 1 Bnet account resulting in some getting 2-3-4 keys and selling them on ebay
- The most stupid thing ever - Friend Invites. Some made thousands cause they got even more keys after selling their first ones, the rest start making some ridiculous contests about their 2nd or 4th key cause if a person gets 3 keys from 3 accounts then doubles it in Friend Invite = 6 keys.
- Either making silly contests or some total ASSES start teasing everyone with saying how they got more and more and more, every day you see how some more and more get in and post how they play just to tease those who dont.
- not to say who got in - Careless WoWers and ppl who say 'I played more EA games lately, played SC2 2 days and got bored, the 3 years werent worth waiting... ' bla bla noobs

That's the Optin - a complete fail, I have nothing more to say about it. I won't discuss it anymore.

Level 2
Lol, that's what you get when you hand out betakeys to random people. It would be way better if they gave the keys to accounts whit Starcraft 1 and WC3, and not just WoW.

Level 27
Lol, that's what you get when you hand out betakeys to random people. It would be way better if they gave the keys to accounts whit Starcraft 1 and WC3, and not just WoW.

Agree. Besides since USA has such a fast gaming metabolism (a.k.a. it plays games very fast and gets bored of them even faster...), I think its a bad idea to give some key to Americans - they are just too EAtarted or not intrested in sequel of 11 years old game to take it seriously. Its hard to find a person who would really enjoy the SC2 in USA...

Level 19
Agree. Besides since USA has such a fast gaming metabolism (a.k.a. it plays games very fast and gets bored of them even faster...), I think its a bad idea to give some key to Americans - they are just too EAtarted or not intrested in sequel of 11 years old game to take it seriously. Its hard to find a person who would really enjoy the SC2 in USA...

Woah, nice stereotype. -_-'

Status
Not open for further replies.